• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2016 |OT| Clear Eyes, Full Salt, Will Lose

Heretic

7QEIipD.gif

feLPnI0.gif

r605l.gif

cYa0ObZ.gif

whoooo

YEEEEEEEEEEE

what a GIF

what a shutout

can't wait to watch the replay when I get off in a few hours

WE HAVE TO SAVE YUNIE

WE WIN ONE!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

calder

Would be nice if the NHL had the balls to suspend a player for making homophobic / racist comments on the ice.

Call me an idiot, but I'm cautiously optimistic they will. Granted, they'll have the cowardly option of dragging it out a couple of days so scumbag Shaw can appeal and hope the Hawks lose the next game, allowing them to easily suspend him at the beginning of next year, but I'd sure as hell hope they do THAT at the very least.

Would be nice if the NHL had the balls to suspend a player for making homophobic / racist comments on the ice.

Seriously. And the defense force on Twitter is disgusting.

"it's just a word"
"people say it all the time in sports"

Well of course they do when the league fucking does nothing.

Chris R

Was that last call against the Hawks a good call or a bad one? Didn't get to see a replay of it on the screens.

Speaking of the screens, they need to upgrade them... Building felt 20 years older than it actually is. Was fun watching a game with a full house though, closest game I've seen at Pepsi was probably only like 95% full against the Hawks with half the crowd rooting for them.

Also, I don't care how much money they spent, no fucking way should DiGiorno be the official pizza of the Blackhawks... Seriously, it's barely a step above pizza rolls in a city known for fucking pizza.

Nice to see /r/hockey being the typical shit hole it is by basically saying that the word faggot is a-ok to say!

Then again, Reddit as a whole cares little about any social issue unless it pertains to sheltered, white suburban males, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

kingslunk

Nice to see /r/hockey being the typical shit hole it is by basically saying that the word faggot is a-ok to say!

Then again, Reddit as a whole cares little about any social issue unless it pertains to sheltered, white suburban males, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

#whitelivesmatter

ACE 1991

Let's go Flyers!

*sigh*
Hey, we made the playoffs when no one expected us to. The franchise on a great path, but I was really hoping the Caps series was watchable.

ACE 1991

It has been for hilarious moments not scores hahahahha

If I wasn't a diehard Philadelphia sports fan I would be inclined to agree :)
: * (

Mason :(.

I don't think the flyers will lose tonight. I think they might win a game .

They looked pretty defeated out there at the end of the game on Monday. If they win, it'll be because Giroux actually shows up for the first time this series.

Top Bottom