• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Cake Boss

Banned
Karlsson is popping pills on the bench

627.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Justice for Kuraly

also Bruce Cassidy definitely has a water full of piss on the bench

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Good

Sens could've won this but they had to suck shit tonight. Sens deserved to lose and the Bruins deserved to win.

Socreges

Banned
Now this is the thing.

Karlsson has not played well. He's played a fucking ton of minutes. The commentators are still praising him because, hey, he's played well for the rest of the series so let's pretend he's played that way tonight, too.

And sure enough it's his inability to clear it quickly or take the player that leads to the goal.

Now this is the thing.

Karlsson has not played well. He's played a fucking ton of minutes. The commentators are still praising him because, hey, he's played well for the rest of the series so let's pretend he's played that way tonight, too.

And sure enough it's his inability to clear it quickly or take the player that leads to the goal.

Looks like he went for Backes and forgot Kuraly.

Socreges

Banned
Looks like he went for Backes and forgot Kuraly.
He also kicked at the puck and whiffed.

It's just so funny to me that seconds earlier they were praising him because that's the narrative and I'm here wondering if they'd been paying attention. Dude is hurting and exhausted.

I'm thinking Boston takes Game 6 for sure and forces 7.

Momentum has shifted in Ottawa's direction now.
You must trust me

Top Bottom