• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Goddamnit Leafs, why do you have to give the game away like that? I'd accept Caps continuing their third period play and getting the advantage based on territorial play, but just leaving a guy open in the slot like that in OT when it's anyone's game is heartbreaking. Not a good game for Nylander overall, particularly on that play, though it was also a combination of factors - shit happens I guess. Got to bring our level up on the next game, I know Washington's good but Leafs can still hang with them, no reason to give up.

Definitely not. At least three terrible giveaways.

lupinko

Regardless of what happens with the leafs, I'm going to put up a playoff bracket on my English board for my students to introduce hockey to them.

Obviously it's for my own enjoyment but whatever. Lol

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I am watching a Boston feed, and they are just livid about these plays. Saying how they deserve two goals now. If they lose this I may stay on this feed just for the meltdowns.

nubcake

Neo Member
I am watching a Boston feed, and they are just livid about these plays. Saying how they deserve two goals now. If they lose this I may stay on this feed just for the meltdowns.

Link please, nothing gives me greater joy than salty Boston fans.

Also that replay proved that he never actually covered the puck with his glove, he just knocked it out. You could see it loose around his legs for a bit.

Sanjuro

Link please, nothing gives me greater joy than salty Boston fans.

Also that replay proved that he never actually covered the puck with his glove, he just knocked it out. You could see it loose around his legs for a bit.

I mean, it should give you joy to have fans.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Sens are pissing me off this game. It looks like they're playing to get to the shootout. At this point, if they're gonna play like this they might as well lose. Has Karlsson even gotten a puck through to Rask yet?

mo60

Sens are pissing me off this game. It looks like they're playing to get to the shootout. At this point, if they're gonna play like this they might as well lose. Has Karlsson even gotten a puck through to Rask yet?

Shootouts don't exist in the stanley cup playoffs if I recall. It's infinite overtimes.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Boucher got his scar in a fight with an official when they told him there's no shootouts in the playoffs.

"What do you mean there's no shootout?!"

dds90ct.gif

Top Bottom