• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Silexx

Brassard!

So I'm watching the game at my parents place and the neighbours are watching the game outside on their deck. But it seems that they're 5 seconds ahead so I'm getting the goals spoiled

Sanjuro

At least NBC isn't as bad as NESN with their big blue border taking up the bottom 20% of my screen.

Sports tickers serve no purpose in 2017.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
500 hours in paint dot net

9Ye0FAz.jpg

Thanks boo

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
why is there a Karlsson shift timer, and why is it starting at 10 seconds like that's outrageously long

Stasis

Probably the Habs prospect with the most potential. Timmins did it again. Will be interesting to who drafts his younger brother, Stayhome Defenceman.

You and Belmont have been pretty fucking amusing during these playoffs. I lurk. I laugh.

Thanks!

edit: I want Ottawa to win, but I think we have a better shot against Boston so =/ Pens will kill us either way, I'll be on another bandwagon soon enough!

Stasis

God I love Pierre.

Dominic Moore. Three brothers, all went to Harvard. All graduated from there. Then he names them.

So relevant. I'm just surprised he didn't list their address and what their parents do for a living.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My bracket this year is ATROCIOUS. I'd have been so much more successful just randomly picking.

If the currently leading teams take the series, I'll have exactly one in the West (Blues) and one in the East (Caps) correct. lol.

Top Bottom