• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Peltz

I hope Boston wins this one. My bro in law is a Bruins fan it would be amazing to have our teams square off in the second round. We may actually kill each other.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Boston wins this one. My bro in law is a Bruins fan it would be amazing to have our teams square off in the second round. We may actually kill each other.

My brother in law's brother is the worst kind of Boston fan there is. The kind who has lived in Florida his entire life.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL what the fuck kind of penalty was that to take in OT of an elimination game

imBask

Banned
i'm glad for the Sens but man... Pens are now driving to the finals in an audi R8 on brand new asphalt with no cops in sight on a sunny day

Stasis

Doh, Brassgod vs. Zucc. He must be tired of facing off against his best friends.

And last time didn't go so well for us!

depward

Like seeing the Sens move on. Should be fun to watch them in the next round. Hoping for some success for Burr.

Man, what a wild playoffs it has been!

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
My Habs may be gone, but at least Bruins are out too...and Tampa never got in. So I can watch the rest of the playoffs in peace.

Sorry for the Bruins fans though, sucks to have to see that at home.

PillarEN

Bruins be like

tumblr_ochfh6421k1vn3ir0o6_r1_540.gif

Top Bottom