• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Toronto somehow makes it out of the Metro and the Oilers come out of the West. Rangers all-out war with Canada en route to the Cup

Bruins lost all their games at home. To be fair they got pretty far with all their injuries on defence. I didn't even know Liles was still in the league.

Enjoy three more years of Matt Beleskey at $3.8M per.

Silexx

Little known fact: first time Clarke MacArthur will play in the second round. Had a shot with the Leafs but they blew a 4-1 lead in game s--

Little known fact: first time Dion Phaneuf will play in the second round. Had a shot with the Leafs but they blew a 4-1 lead in game s--

Ayyy lmao

imBask

Banned
CsxArw5VMAAJbc2.jpg

from reddit

Merguson

Banned
Out of the teams that made it to the 2nd round, I picked Ducks and Penguins in the bracket. Maybe Washington, but the way my bracket went they'll be out obviously.

nubcake

Neo Member
knowing how great Bruins fans are, Pastrnak should probably wait a bit before leaving the arena

Hey man, don't judge all of them by the alarmingly large minority that goes far beyond the normal levels of butthurt from normal fanbases every single time they lose!

Top Bottom