• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Socreges

Banned
So Karlsson played through two hairline fractures. But they're still there. Round 2 in a few days. Why keep it secret and then announce it before the next series?

So Karlsson played through two hairline fractures. But they're still there. Round 2 in a few days. Why keep it secret and then announce it before the next series?

Senators were on their heels in the third but turned it around in overtime. You could see Karlsson really wanted it; his drive led to the Pastrnak penalty.

I doubt it would heal in less than a week.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Let's go Burr to the second round :D
And crazy that Karlsson played through two hairline fractures. Hope he heals up a bit in between now and next series.

Alucard

Banned
"Letting"

Lmao speaking of excuses

I don't care one way or another. Just shocking that the Caps are struggling to get out of round one. If any year was going to be "the year," it was going to be this one. Hell, last year was supposed to be the year and they've got an even better team now, but the playoff performance seems to be similar.

C-It9ELWsAAWPJm

I nominate Crazy Bill for new Dart Guy.

Not a regular watcher but Im noticing how refs seems to get in the way

How big of a deal is this? Seems ideally hockey would have no refs on ice

Top Bottom