• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Marvie_3

Banned
And this is the reason we won't be seeing Line on GAF for a few days.
eFWU6pS.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
I like Line but honestly I'm glad the mods drew a line in the sand and banned him for his disgusting comments regarding dropping calamari and avocados on the ground.

Fun banter is fun banter but sometimes you just go way too far and need a wakeup call. I hope Line gets the help he needs and comes back to us with a new perspective.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That's a rather tame reason to ban someone around here considering what else goes on.

If you have an issue with moderation, please send a PM to one of the staff and not discuss it in a public thread per the TOS. If you feel there is something we missed and needs closer examination, also let one of the staff know. We can go ahead and take a closer look through the thread if there's a concern.

Solo

Galchenyuk still on the 4th line at practice, Clod says no changes

Red post if you're ok

It's just beyond stupid. We have precisely 2 goal scoring threats on the team. Scored 0 goals in Game 1. Bury one of those two players on the 4th line. At this point AGally could be just chilling out at centre ice instead of entering the d-zone, and even still he should be in the top 6.

imBask

Banned
idk it's different, it's kinda like a group chat with your friends, a little more casual and fast paced. It's a chilling spot or whatever. I have discord open all the time because most of my friends are there in other group chats too, it completely replaced Facebook for us

Cornbread78

I'm tempted to try it out to see why.

ISdeyIx19OjDy.gif

jk welcome to our community 😳

Thanks. I'm used to it, so worries...

I stop by the NFL and NBA threads once in awhile, but I tend to get too passionate about sports, so I try to stay really low-key, lol.

Don't you know how hard it is to be a Patriot's fan around here? Or how hard it's been watching the Bruin's collapse right before play-off time three years in a row, or how hard it is going to be watching the Celtics get beat in the second round because their GM loves ASSETS more than he loves winning, or even a Papi'less Sox team that can't get healthy to start the season.... Yeah.

Don't you know how hard it is to be a Patriot's fan around here? Or how hard it's been watching the Bruin's collapse right before play-off time three years in a row, or how hard it is going to be watching the Celtics get beat in the second round because their GM loves ASSETS more than he loves winning, or even a Papi'less Sox team that can't get healthy to start the season.... Yeah.

This is awful.

The fuck do you guys need a chat room in addition to a message board for anyways?

For me because I'm at home with my kid all day, for whatever reason it's a lot easier to pop into the Discord and have a five minute chat with someone than it is to post on the board.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Thanks. I'm used to it, so worries...

I stop by the NFL and NBA threads once in awhile, but I tend to get too passionate about sports, so I try to stay really low-key, lol.

I think a lot of us around here can relate to the pain of being a sports fan in a city that has won 10 Championships across the four major sports over the past 15 years. The most recent one being like two months ago.

Cornbread78

I mean cmon, you won the stanley cup not too long ago, a couple of Superbowls, Celtics won not too long ago too right? Red Sox won a world series and are favorite in the division still
Boston got it pretty easy for the past 10 years
I think a lot of us around here can relate to the pain of being a sports fan in a city that has won 10 Championships across the four major sports over the past 15 years. The most recent one being like two months ago.
LOL^

No doubt, city of champions... for now. But, like everything, you cannot celebrate past victories, you must always look at the here and now and the future.

Red Sox: have a chance with their pitching staff...if they can stay healthy!

Bruins: Not deep enough or talented enough to make a run, if they can win the first round, they will get slaughtered in the 2nd round.

Celtics: not big enough and no stud player to carry the team.... Sorry Isiah, you cannot do it as a #1 "Franchise" player, that you aren't....

Pats' well, If they can stay healthy another year, I can see them doing very VERY well again next year, but we'll have to see how healthy they are...

I'll defend Cornbread78 to the death. Clannad is the best anime ever. Patriots are awesome too.

ZOClBtR.gif

Hells yeah, lol.

Top Bottom