• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
The cool kids club gets bigger and bigger!
Those fucking Mighty Ducks gifs would have been enough to cheer on anyone willing to crush them. I hope the Preds deal with them like they did the Hawks, so very little of those insufferable gifs are posted lol.

sikkinixx

Great night.

Ovechkin has so many Ls to Crosby he can't contain it and the fucking Oilers, those tanking ass four-#1s-in-six-years pricks can hit the golf course.

Y'know, for all the shit Shin says, the Oilers played mostly well. I don't think this is the last we'll see of them.

I'll admit the Oilers did much better than I expected even if they shat the bed in game 5 and played like shit in games 3 and 7. This will likely be the beginning of the competitive Oilers side.

Anyways, good series Ducks. I can't say I care much for some of your top players (Getzlaf, Kesler, Good Guy Perry etc.) but at the same time they were the better team for most of the series. Enjoy tonight, for you broke the streak that has plagued you for the past 4 years.

Preds were going to beat whoever won this series anyways.

Heshinsi

Great night.

Ovechkin has so many Ls to Crosby he can't contain it and the fucking Oilers, those tanking ass four-#1s-in-six-years pricks can hit the golf course.
They did a lot more than what people expected from them at the start of the season. They're fans, just like Leafs nation, have nothing to hold their heads down for.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Penguins in 6 - I'd love to be wrong, but the Pens' depth seems endless. If the Leafs pushed them to the limit, the Pens may threaten to blow them away. Another year out after 2 for the Caps.
Rangers in 7 - Ottawa's neutral zone play has given the Rangers fits in their previous meetings this season, and Hank is due for a little regression. Experience and road play barely puts the Rangers through. Look for some first round duds like Kreider and Miller to wake up in round 2.
Predators in 5 - Two upstart teams, the Preds seem more believable than the Blues to me, though.
Ducks in 7 - Super wishy washy on this one. This could be a ton of fun. Ducks have been to the dance before and aren't quite at the end of their rope like the Sharks were, though. Think they can squeak by.
Pretty pretty good on these picks. 3 out of 4 on picking teams, nailed it with my beloved Ducks.

Those fucking Mighty Ducks gifs would have been enough to cheer on anyone willing to crush them. I hope the Preds deal with them like they did the Hawks, so very little of those insufferable gifs are posted lol.

Youre just jealous they have movies to pull jiffs from, I know I am :(

bro-003.JPG

o-COUGAR-facebook.jpg

HUGE PICTURES

Quick

Banned

I hope your next order of carne asada fries lack carne asada.

Holiday

Banned
Great night.

Tanking is very shameful and requires no skill, unlike threatening to move the team and lucking into the best player since Gretzky. No shame there at all.

Pikma

Banned
Lol suck it Pixma we won you lost deal with it
Fuck your fucking garbage team, they only won because they are less fucking garbage than those fucking shit Alberta hillbilies

good job ducks<3
you finally won a game 7&#127881;&#127881;&#127881;&#127882;&#127882;&#127882;

mo60

It will be funny if the finals is the senators vs the ducks if the ducks manage to get past the preds and the senators get passed the penguins. The senators will probably do well against the ducks if that matchup occurred.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I was asleep so I missed both games, but I'm pleased with the results.

Heshinsi

Less than 6000.

I suppose if God's the source for that, who am I to challenge it?

OOoohhhh. Damn.

Kinda? Im a Weber fan, and a Subban fan, so Ive been kinda cheering for them for a while, heh. But I extra like them after they took out Chicago and St. Louis!
Yeah Subby and Habs fan here, so I'm 100% on board for the Preds to win. I do want them to face off against the Sens, so in the off chance they lose in the finals, the silver lining is that a Canadian team finally wins won.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Latest start in the WCF is 8pm Central, thank goodness.

But which city is the better Great Hockey Town? This is what determines series.

Not gonna lie, even as a Preds fan I find the hockey media's ball-washing of the team and the city of Nashville hilarious. Like those fucks knew who Ryan Ellis was five weeks ago.

mdubs

Banned

Not gonna lie, even as a Preds fan I find the hockey media's ball-washing of the team and the city of Nashville hilarious. Like those fucks knew who Ryan Ellis was five weeks ago.

Tbf Ryan Ellis was on the World Junior team 3 years in a row so they probably did know (oddly, I remember watching him get drafted in 09 for whatever reason).

Your point still stands though

mo60

Our Stanley Cup Winning Tradition definitely puts us over the top.

Our claps will send the Preds to the golf course.

The ducks barely beat the oilers and crushed the flames. The preds easily beat both of their opponents. I think it's going to be 4-1 or 4-2 in favour of the preds right now unless gibson plays at the level he was playing at tonight.

Marvie_3

Banned

So theyre like most Preds fans. &#128526;

Calamari41

41 > 38
The ducks barely beat the oilers and crushed the flames. The preds easily beat both of their opponents. I think it's going to be 4-1 or 4-2 in favour of the preds right now unless gibson plays at the level he was playing at tonight.

What I posted was clearly tongue in cheek, in response to a question asked in jest.

Top Bottom