• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Guys. I think we can find common ground here

- Habs fans are jelly
- Sens fans are easy to provoke
- Habs are shit
- Sens are not shit but play a boring style sometimes

There.

how DARE you try to cool things down

creeper, I heard Cake said you were a shitty father

imBask

Banned
Sorry for making the finals eh. Your team should just join the PGA tour at this point, maybe that entitled fanbase would've won some awards there since Ottawa joined the league.

I'd be throwing a hissy fit too if a new team in a "boring" city has been more relevant in hockey since my fans ran the hall-of-fame goalie out of town over 20 years ago.

The tears taste good :)

well at least I know Habs fans would show up at the PGA tour without making excuses about the parking amirite.
or maybe this time you guys would blame the weather? who knows at this point

Cake Boss

Banned
If you don't like it then stop fucking watching it. No one is forcing your ass and coming in here and crying like little biatches with your shitposting.

Hit up that discord channel and vent your little frustrations through there. I am sure someone would give a damn and give you the attention you seek.

imBask

Banned
If you don't like it then stop fucking watching it. No one is forcing your ass and coming in here and crying like little biatches with your shitposting.

Hit up that discord channel and vent your little frustrations through there. I am sure someone would give a damn and give you the attention you seek.

are you Parch-ing it up with that victim complex? There are only 4 teams left, it's normal for your team to be in the hot seat for shitposting

I love you Cake. That was just pent up frustration from Habs being shit and me not liking your team as much.

But I hope we kick your asses in the heritage classic next season.

imBask

Banned
Imbask wears swim trunks in the shower.

R1fdEt3.gif

I would like for Anaheim to win today. Got tickets. $83 bucks. Not bad! Until Ticketmaster tacks on 13 bucks for convenience.

So go Anaheim professional hockey club! You have a good team, Nashville but I would like the local sports team to win.

PillarEN

When I saw the words "Gatorade" and "expired" I thought of All Sport and if it still exists. I haven't seen it in almost a decade, but it does.

But can health conscious-GAF help me out here? What do the 100% values mean for the vitamins? To the layman that doesn't follow nutrition numbers this makes zero sense.

http://drinkallsport.com/all-sport-drinks

Just click on a bottle and it shows the label stuff.

Yawnier

Banned

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CLASSIC Pens fan

probably not going to be able to play hockey anymore after the next few days.

Quick

Banned
Not gonna lie, I switched over to the dark theme on my main PC just recently. It was the light theme before + dark theme for my iPad (desktop version) and Macbook Pro. I'd also sometimes switch to the dark mobile theme on my iPhone, but I hate how pitch black it is and poor contrast with read and unread threads.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Not gonna lie, I switched over to the dark theme on my main PC just recently. It was the light theme before + dark theme for my iPad (desktop version) and Macbook Pro. I'd also sometimes switch to the dark mobile theme on my iPhone, but I hate how pitch black it is and poor contrast with read and unread threads.

I don't really like how the dark them looks on mobile. They need a shade that looks like discord.

Quick

Banned
I don't really like how the dark them looks on mobile. They need a shade that looks like discord.

Agreed.

There was a thread a while back on this topic and there was a mockup/test done and it looked so much better. I was hoping they'd roll that out as a third option (black/dark/light), since some people also liked the black background.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Agreed.

There was a thread a while back on this topic and there was a mockup/test done and it looked so much better. I was hoping they'd roll that out as a third option (black/dark/light), since some people also liked the black background.

I remember that thread, looked a lot better.

Top Bottom