• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Did you know Ducks eat their mothers as soon as their fangs form. #DucksAreNotCool

200_s.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
I bet you will and I bet you'll say "hurr durr the Montreal Canadiens suck because of Weber and Price and Galchenyuk is bust, Pacioretty is a shitty Captain and we made it farther than you in the playoffs and your lineup is full of fourth liners and 3rd liners."

Cake you're a good man. But your team is boring. But then you say " the Habs are boring too" that's a different kind of boring, that's the I can't score goals boring. The Sens problem is that you can score goals but you do it the most boring way possible.

Go Ducks and Predators. I'd take either of those teams.

BuT yOuR TeAm iS bOrINg, teaM CaN sCorE GOals BuT dO iT tHe MoSt BoRiNG WaY pOsSible.

C_wUeuCUwAA_qlr.jpg

This is coming from a guy who's idea of fun is to chat about anime on discord and post shitty delusional NHL trades on message boards. Get the fuck out of here with that mang.

We score goals but in a boring way hahahaha that makes complete sense, both of our goals today were fucking beauties.

Yeah sorry for not being able to score 2 goals in OT, sorry for having incredible fucking comebacks and having 6 OT wins already. BORRRRIIIINNNGGGG AM I RITE DAWG

C_wTbJdXYAEGZR9.jpg

Let's check out the Atlantic Division winners playoff goals this year and see if they were fun or not.

https://youtu.be/tW-eXqfW4RM

Oh that looks fun. I like the part where nothing happens.

Now let's look at those fun overtime goals they scored.

https://youtu.be/iIIuR-HjFho

Damn son that looks exhilarating and intense.

Yeah dawg, I can't believe the Sens didn't do a run and gun system with the Penguins and exchanged odd man rushes, and let them win. Wow that would have been so beneficial to them.

See I don't think your problem is that the Sens are boring, your just salty as shit that your team is still not playing and salty as shit that you expected the Penises to score 4 goals in the first period and the Sens run is just gonna finish just like that. You and the other salty motherfuckers here still can't comprehend that this team is decent and won't give it any credit, because if you do your basically admitting that your shit team isn't as good, and that eats you up on the inside.

Now I may have something more exhilarating for you than these playoffs you might enjoy, in here you will enjoy things you like to do.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1359235&page=100000

It's mother's day, you have done enough crying in here to me, go to your mom. my milk is a bit sour after all that salt you poured in to my nipples.

Go home and be a family man.

C_wNmy9UQAAfT_U.jpg

imBask

Banned
Cake and Pikma shit on me when I have to resort to shit on other teams to defend my team, yet he's doing the same 🤔

I think it was pretty unanimous that the Sens made that game boring as shit, and Boucher is well known to use a very boring defensive system when he needs to. Are we denying the Pronger incident like flat-earthers now?

Pikma

Banned
Cake and Pikma shit on me when I have to resort to shit on other teams to defend my team, yet he's doing the same 🤔

I think it was pretty unanimous that the Sens made that game boring as shit, and Boucher is well known to use a very boring defensive system when he needs to. Are we denying the Pronger incident like flat-earthers now?
All this shit talk made me hungry

Cake Boss

Banned

giphy.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
Nothing like an early morning execution. Gahdamn cake.

i've hated them ever since they ruined Daigle.. he could've been one of the greatest of all time. but he had to play in Ottawa. so we'll never know. also Radek Bonk.
Yeah thats what it was. Playing in Ottawa. Not the fact that Daigle was a fuckin bum who didnt give a shit.

Cactus

Banned
Certain defensive formations can be a bit boring to watch at times, but I like how certain teams (e.g. the Sens) have a different play style than the rest of the league.

zroid

Banned
After Game 1, the Sens are given better odds of making the SCF than the Pens. However, the Pens still have better odds of winning the Cup than the Sens. Wrap your head around that one.

it's because the assumption is still that the Sens would get rekt by the Western team

Yeah thats what it was. Playing in Ottawa. Not the fact that Daigle was a fuckin bum who didnt give a shit.

but didn't he also have to LIVE in Ottawa, not just play..? so yeah.. environments shape people you know, a good hockey player's DNA can only get you so far. it's nature vs nurture and sometimes nurture wins (especially in a really harsh environment).

my Daigle rookie season cards are still goddamn worthless, no matter how many decades i wait. which is bullshit, i spent all my allowances on them.

Silexx

but didn't he also have to LIVE in Ottawa, not just play..? so yeah.. environments shape people you know, a good hockey player's DNA can only get you so far. it's nature vs nurture and sometimes nurture wins (especially in a really harsh environment).

my Daigle rookie season cards are still goddamn worthless, no matter how many decades i wait. which is bullshit, i spent all my allowances on them.

I'm fuckin' dyyyyyiiiiiinnnnnnn

Top Bottom