• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Word is the new GAF policy is instead of banning users from the forum, they exile people into the NHL thread, where we are forced to torment each other with anime gifs and mountains of salt
6f0.gif

PillarEN

like 80% of his hits were illegal elbows to the head/jumping hits

... but sure, he was a hit machine

I'll never forget the night he killed Eric Lindros' Flyers career. I was in NYC with my family. Parents were ready to go out with their friends. I'm watching the ECF like a good young hockey fan. Then the moment happens. I run quick to get my dad to come to the TV. My dad had some quick quip of some sorts. Then they left to enjoy the city and I ate some room service.

"wow Pillar that's a really interesting story".

Shut up.

like 80% of his hits were illegal elbows to the head/jumping hits

... but sure, he was a hit machine

A bit exaggerated there. I miss all that shit though. All those guys knew 2 things. 1) Keep your head up and 2) Know who's on the ice at all times. Hockey now is so boring in comparison.

Alucard

Banned
Pens with 18 shot attempts in the first. Better than game one. Really need to get the first goal to see how Ottawa plays from behind. A more open game would work in the Pens' favour.

Top Bottom