• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

UBskL3m.gif

I don't expect much from this team going forward. Down half of their top 6 on D, down a clutch player like Rust, Dumo is playing hurt, Hagelin is hobbled.

Sens are healthy and playing a great D system... It'll always be close but man what team is going to thrive down half of their top D, and down their top 2 offensive Defensemen. It's one thing to have to group together to overcome Letang's absence but Letang, Daley and Shultz?

I don't expect much from this team going forward. Down half of their top 6 on D, down a clutch player like Rust, Dumo is playing hurt, Hagelin is hobbled.

Sens are healthy and playing a great D system... It'll always be close but man what team is going to thrive down half of their top D, and down their top 2 offensive Defensemen. It's one thing to have to group together to overcome Letang's absence but Letang, Daley nd Shultz?

Yea, our points need to be strong since the sens collaspe, Maata/Dumo have to play better offensively >.<
Hainsey has been fine but we need our D to be better in the O-zone

mo60

Sens are healthy and playing a great D system... It'll always be close but man what team is going to thrive down half of their top D, and down their top 2 offensive Defensemen. It's one thing to have to group together to overcome Letang's absence but Letang, Daley and Shultz?

If they manage to win this series against the senators the cup finals may not be that fun for them. Not sure how they will win the cup finals with a lot of their top defensemen down.

If they manage to win this series against the senators the cup finals may not be that fun for them. Not sure how they will win the cup finals with a lot of their top defensemen down.

They won't.

Like Pens hfboards are freaking out getting mad at everyone, but me? What's to be mad about? Cup last year... injured as fuck this year... facing a team that plays great 5 men D and with their injuries they are lacking the offensive D they need to get the point shots.

Shit happens. Still love this team. Come on why get mad.

zroid

Banned
between all the posts and point blank chances i don't know how the pens haven't scored like 5 goals in this game

used up all their luck against the caps i guess

Alucard

Banned
Feels like the type of game where the Pens will eventually break through or Ottawa will break the Pens' will after a counter attacking goal on their single good scoring chance this period. Right now, this period is all Pens. Losing this game would be heartbreaking. Pens have played well enough to win but haven't been able to finish. Sheary and Guentzel should have had one goal each already.

Foggy

Looks like the Sens don't want it as much as the Pens. Which is weird because they're professionals and it's an important game. If the just decide to want it, this game would be different. But even then, who wants it more? I guess that's why they play the game. So we can know who wants it more.

Top Bottom