• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

The stereotypical NASCAR fan comes with a built-in 'Merica and Jesus chip. And a gun. You ready to give that a go?

I never seen a civilian having a gun...so more new perspectives!
in HS, my Canadian classmates will use NASCARs as a way to make fun of americans so....

Oh, I fully realize how immature I sound with this broad brushstroke.

lol
I might go re-watch that south park episode with NASCARs, and cartman thinking he needs to be poor and stupid to play the sport xDD

tumblr_mxcp3zmoI51t45pbyo1_500.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Miss ya Dastard

Who are worse: hardcore anime fans or hardcore sports fans?

All hardcore fans of anything suck.

Holy shit. How far behind is Buzzfeed on cool kawaii stuff? This is like a week or 2 old. Also the new Buzzfeed layout destroyed their news section. Used to be way better. Now it's hard to navigate. And I've only visited Buzzfeed News twice since then.

The voice actress of that character even visited him. I saw a post about it on twitter.

PillarEN

I feel like people newer to NHL-GAF are not ready for Astroturfing.

OK they probably weren't ready for Fate either, but the playoffs are unpredictable.

Calamari41

41 > 38
A dark part of me can't wait for the sweet embrace of elimination tonight so that never again will I have to undergo the Anime Horde's gif flood PSYOP.

Marvie_3

Banned
A dark part of me can't wait for the sweet embrace of elimination tonight so that never again will I have to undergo the Anime Horde's gif flood PSYOP.
And this is why the Ducks cant win in the playoffs. If you can fight through some anime nerds, you'll never win anything.

PillarEN

ohh.. you mean "wrestler". one of those goofy actors who pretend to fight, throwing stuff around and spouting one liners etc.

didn't the American president participate in that?

I was there when Stone Cold gave Donald J. Trump the stone cold stunner :D

Never been to the Lions arena before or after oddly enough. Probably because I don't like the Lions.

Top Bottom