• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

I try not to be a hardcore fan of anything, I don't know why, things aren't that important to get that mad over. I also don't care for political parties and religion that go to the extreme of 'fuck you, i'm right'

I try to go to games and have fun. I know one who would want to injure the other teams and blame the referees for everything if the Ducks don't win in a blowout and I try to reason with him that the other team is trying to win too and refs miss calls sometimes.

I think he'd be better suited as a Kings fan.
giphy.gif

Meh Jannety was a coward... I mean he jumped through the barbershop window to get away from Michaels.

tumblr_mbsr2hrNvR1qhr8kmo1_500.gif

Janetty had reasons to run

imBask

Banned
I try not to be a hardcore fan of anything, I don't know why, things aren't that important to get that mad over. I also don't care for political parties and religion that go to the extreme of 'fuck you, i'm right'

I try to go to games and have fun. I know one who would want to injure the other teams and blame the referees for everything if the Ducks don't win in a blowout and I try to reason with him that the other team is trying to win too and refs miss calls sometimes.

heh you can be a hardcore fan of something without getting mad over it, I will never understand people getting ACTUALLY mad over a hockey game or a video game

I think it has more to do with the competitive nature of people or something

heh you can be a hardcore fan of something without getting mad over it, I will never understand people getting ACTUALLY mad over a hockey game or a video game

I used to get mad when i played HUT
i smashed a controller once because a player was puck ragging all match :(
not my proudest moment thats for sure

imBask

Banned
I used to get mad when i played HUT
i smashed a controller once because a player was puck ragging all match :(
not my proudest moment thats for sure

I sorta kinda used to get mad at SF4 when I was really into it for a year or two, and at some point I realized it was stupid as hell to get mad and just changed my perspective on gaming completely. If i'm not enjoying a game unless i'm winning, i'm not enjoying the game so I might as well just play something else

Calamari41

41 > 38

That's why the atmosphere is nice at the Pond, people are there to have fun more than they're there to bludgeon opposing fans to death in the parking lot. A lot of that has to do with the family-focused nature of the crowd, and I think that a lot of that also has to do with the fiery crucible that many fans were forged in during the first 9 years of the franchise (pre-2003 Finals appearance) where we went .443 in total.

I sorta kinda used to get mad at SF4 when I was really into it for a year or two, and at some point I realized it was stupid as hell to get mad and just changed my perspective on gaming completely. If i'm not enjoying a game unless i'm winning, i'm not enjoying the game so I might as well just play something else

yea, i just play it casually now, only competitive stuff i play are card games, but i take them easy like sunday sundae >: D

also, if anyone wants to play yu-gi-oh with me, hit me up ; D

LOL yeah, like life goes on if we lose today.
I'd much prefer to win though

politics I can kind of see, especially the last election where lives can and will be affected. Religion is really important to a lot of people but not to me. I can't say for sure if God is real and I can't know if he isn't either, so I'm kinda indifferent.

PillarEN

Rank the Nirvana albums Pillar, I really wanna get into a fight with you

Alright fine:

1. Nevermind
2. In Utero
3. Unplugged
4. Bleach
5. Incesticide (but it has my favorite song "Aneurysm" on it)
6. Live at Reading
7. From the Muddy Banks of Wiskah
8. Best of (mandatory for having a different guitar sound on Pennyroyal Tea, different version of Been a Son, You Know You're Right)

At this point it's then full on compilation stuff but it's worth checking out With the Lights Out only for the sake of having a better understanding. Completely worthless for a regular listener.

P.S. I don't have any deluxe edition albums because I didn't feel like rebuying my physical copies, but I'm really glad they added live shows for those too.

imBask

Banned
Alright fine:

1. Nevermind
2. In Utero
3. Unplugged
4. Bleach
5. Incesticide (but it has my favorite song "Aneurysm" on it)
6. Live at Reading
7. From the Muddy Banks of Wiskah
8. Best of (mandatory for having a different guitar sound on Pennyroyal Tea, different version of Been a Son, You Know You're Right)

At this point it's then full on compilation stuff but it's worth checking out With the Lights Out only for the sake of having a better understanding. Completely worthless for a regular listener.

i'm ok with your ranking, you get a free pass this time

Pikma

Banned
I'm not a hardcore fan of anything, but I still get mad😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
No Fisher at practice, which means presumably more Freddy Gaudreau.

Alleged good guy Corey Perry's apparently not getting anything from the league. Shocking, I know.

Garth Brooks dropped a not-so-subtle hint that he'll be singing the anthem.

Top Bottom