• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

No Fisher at practice, which means presumably more Freddy Gaudreau.

Alleged good guy Corey Perry's apparently not getting anything from the league. Shocking, I know.

Garth Brooks dropped a not-so-subtle hint that he'll be singing the anthem.

Gaudreau was pretty good.

Enjoy the easy win, Gunstar. Ducks don't have Eaves/Rakell likely Gibson. We were hanging by a thread.

I wonder how Getzlaf feels with how he got fined the max while Perry got away with something that's pretty automatic.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I think I posted something about reading a book on tying nooses when we had game 7 last round. There was a long pause between posts.

I've finished the book. Ready for game 6

That was justified due to the curse guaranteeing our loss.

We're in a brave new world now with a brand new curse that we've yet to discover. Let's hope it's not a string of Game 6 exits!

Alright fine:

1. Nevermind
2. In Utero
3. Unplugged
4. Bleach
5. Incesticide (but it has my favorite song "Aneurysm" on it)
6. Live at Reading
7. From the Muddy Banks of Wiskah
8. Best of (mandatory for having a different guitar sound on Pennyroyal Tea, different version of Been a Son, You Know You're Right)

At this point it's then full on compilation stuff but it's worth checking out With the Lights Out only for the sake of having a better understanding. Completely worthless for a regular listener.

P.S. I don't have any deluxe edition albums because I didn't feel like rebuying my physical copies, but I'm really glad they added live shows for those too.

this is way more in depth than I was expecting. I am a filthy casual that never listened to 5 or 7 😶😢

I can't decide if I like In Utero or Nevermind more

P.S. Views is fucking trash top three Drake is Take Care, NWTS and IYRTITL. I never realized how much I like those albums until Views and More Life

laQ9QTk.jpg
Double entendre?

PillarEN

this is way more in depth than I was expecting. I am a filthy casual that never listened to 5 or 7 ����

I can't decide if I like In Utero or Nevermind more

P.S. Views is fucking trash top three Drake is Take Care, NWTS and IYRTITL. I never realized how much I like those albums until Views and More Life
The nice thing is that it's on Spotify. The album cover of Incesticide is actually a Kurt Cobain art piece.

Ursn

This season was a success for me, my dad got into it again and decided to get season tickets for next year
Yea, you're the big winner this season. Just be sure to be on time so people don't complain about attendance!
and take me with you instead of your dad

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yea, you're the big winner this season. Just be sure to be on time so people don't complain about attendance!
and take me with you instead of your dad

"Thanks for the season tickets dad! I'll be taking my friends instead of you though. It's ok, you get it."

Top Bottom