• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Socreges

Banned
Oh, for sure. Different times and a different person. That was pre-kids and priority shifting.
I'm shocked at the fact that I still post here as regularly as I do. Nearly disappeared in 2009 when I was living abroad. I'd have probably moved on completely but GAF mobile makes browsing/posting on the go and at work pretty easy.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
its one of my fav anime btw
I rewatched season 1 like 10 times
season 2 was a let down, but it introduced some cute waifus
10/10 best anime ever
Houki Shinonono is best waifu by a mile tho

I've never watched it, I just know that it used to drive mecha anime fans into a blood rage

Pikma

Banned
hi scoober doober

you solve any mysteries today?
No but I'm working on it

giphy.gif

Montresor

If I was a Sens fan I'd be hyperventilating right now. Tied 0-0 fuck this man. On a game 7 that'll take the winner to the Cup finals. I wouldn't be able to handle it.

We need some Senators goals right now.

Wut I've heard that anime is absolutely terrible

the anime is absolute crap
the characters are so generic, they might as well be floating cardboard
and the plot is ridiculous, but its a guilty pleasure anime
its a show where you have to be brainless or drunk to enjoy xD

They just hung last game until something went in their favor. As a pens fan I'm sweating seeing them not score. Reminds me of the canadiens series in 2010 with halak

I think our forwards and D are way better
im getting flashbacks of that SHG, where Moen? flew pack Gonchar and he gave up

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
The longer we go without scoring the more concerned I'm getting. Come on Pens!!!!

Yeah when you're outplaying the other team this bad you've gotta capitalize. Remember the 2nd period last game when we dominated then they came out even. Just gotta keep the pressure on all game

Top Bottom