• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Chris R

Can I say, I'm fucking PISSED at how bad the NHL scheduling is.

PIT/CBJ JUST went to intermission and there is 2 mins left in the MTL/NYR period.

Should be at least 10 minutes staggered one way or the other, so people can actually watch all the games

ShaneB

Can I say, I'm fucking PISSED at how bad the NHL scheduling is.

PIT/CBJ JUST went to intermission and there is 2 mins left in the MTL/NYR period.

Should be at least 10 minutes staggered one way or the other, so people can actually watch all the games

Well the CBJ/Pitt game would be over..

But yes, the schedule today should've been (eastern times) 1,4,7,10.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Been pretty much a perfect road game for the Habs, just need to beat Lunqvist at evens. Rangers with 12 shots after 2 periods lol.

Chris R

Well the CBJ/Pitt game would be over..

But yes, the schedule today should've been (eastern times) 1,4,7,10.

It's been like this every day though. The Eastern games are going on their 2nd intermission when the Central games are going on their first. Or they are going to OT when the Central is going to their 2nd intermission. Just shift the starts like 5 minutes earlier or later and we all get more hockey, and NBC gets more ad $$$ because I'm watching hockey and not switching to my DVR or another channel until the game is back.

ShaneB

It's been like this every day though. The Eastern games are going on their 2nd intermission when the Central games are going on their first. Or they are going to OT when the Central is going to their 2nd intermission. Just shift the starts like 5 minutes earlier or later and we all get more hockey, and NBC gets more ad $$$ because I'm watching hockey and not switching to my DVR or another channel until the game is back.

Yes I know it's nonsense. A few of us commented the other night that 3 games were all in intermission. I'm just saying in this case it's not entirely applicable when one game would normally be over, and playoff OT can throw it all out of whack. Shouldn't be rocket science to stagger games 17/18 minutes apart, but beats me what goes on with NHL scheduling, and can't always predict how long a period might last.

Mentok

Banned
Agreed. Kreider also needs some coffee. His plays has been pretty disappointing.

Needs to pull what Chara did.

Here-Is-Zdeno-Chara-Drinking-Coca-Cola-On-The-Bruins-Bench-Last-Night.jpg

Top Bottom