• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Three players on Radulov, and puts it in past Lundvisq with one hand.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Refs are going to screw the Habs in the next game I bet.

malfcn

What is Columbus coaching setup?

Every time they show the bench is the assistant yelling at the players and Torts is in the corner stroking his cheeks with half a grin.

Solo

2-1 series lead! Bring on Game 4!

Man this team came alive after that Plekanec goal with 17 seconds left to tie Game 2.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What an absolute clinic, it's weird seeing a Habs team that plays solid, tactical hockey. They better be ready for Tuesday, I assume the Rangers will have their best game of the series.

Mentok

Banned
What an absolute clinic, it's weird seeing a Habs team that plays solid, tactical hockey. They better be ready for Tuesday, I assume the Rangers will have their best game of the series.

Was thinking the same thing. I can't think of the last Habs team that didn't have a "panic" style of defence. They seem a LOT more calm on the back end. Really hoping they can make MSG that quiet again on Tuesday....I've never heard the Garden so quiet.

yyzjohn

Banned
Sucks about Werenski. The rule on injuries during play can really suck sometimes. Unless refs consider it a serious injury (puck to the face is pretty serious), play isn't blown dead until Columbus took possession of the puck. Guess refs didn't think it was that serious to blow the whistle.

lol I know. I find them annoying and racist when a comparison is drawn up against basketball players.

If that was Crosby that got hit instead of Werenski that play is blown dead in a nanosecond.

Is Murray still hurt? Can't see him coming in unless Fleury has a bad game. Might be awkward if he takes the Penguins deep and then gets dumped before expansion.

Top Bottom