• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't know if it was posted earlier today, but while talking to the media today, AV was asked about size issues and referred to Gallagher and how well he played in his 1st playoff game regardless of his size. Nice to see a western coach recognize him.

Perfect comeback game from the Habs, especially with 3 of their best forwards out. Onto the next one.

gionta sucks.
subban is a beast. cant knock him off the puck
price with a good comeback game. wish he didnt go down so fast
gally's are awesome.
and the canadiens were hitting
love whites reaction "i fucking love it" any gif of it?

and fleury sucks. rooting for islanders all day

Solo

Don't know if it was posted earlier today, but while talking to the media today, AV was asked about size issues and referred to Gallagher and how well he played in his 1st playoff game regardless of his size. Nice to see a western coach recognize him.

BGally plays bigger than anyone on Montreal. It's quite remarkable.

I just watched the highlights. That AGally feed on BGally's goal was no-look and fucking slick as hell.

cube444

It comes down to heart and desire.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
how about those Islanders?

hamonicface.gif

Montresor

Eugh, I know rite.

Haha I don't know if you're being sarcastic but it is a quirky little bug. I love to type the "not amused face" often, i.e equal sign and backslash but the backslash gets dropped after posting. I don't know if it happens every time. = (Edit: happened again, you can reinsert it by editing though)

Despite that this is still the best mobile site I've seen. Having a button to scroll all the way to the top is brilliant.

Edit: FYI I mentioned it after quoting your post because it looked like you were trying to type "m/" but you ended up with just "m/"

ShaneB

Stupid crappy TSN montage. The hell kinda song choice was that?

I'm listening to music myself and have the game on mute, but when I saw the caption saying they were using Fallout Boy, I was thankful to be playing my own music ;p I guess Smiley is happy.

Solo

Karlsson's game tonight was probably the worst game I've ever seen from a Norris winning D-man. My god, it was horrendous. Terrible giveaways, getting beat, errant passes, turnovers, you name it.

Cake Boss

Banned
No, but he made the current Norris winner look like a pylon.

Oh you mean this pylon?

senatorsgoal.gif

But yeah that was the worst game I have seen Karlsson play since his rookie season, even yesterday he didnt look that great, just doesnt have the same speed or explosiveness that we saw months ago.

Hopefully hes 100% by October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom