• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

Oh you mean this pylon?

senatorsgoal.gif

that was game 1

in game 2 he got hit hard bunch of times and assisted habs first goal

RC

Banned
I'm glad someone told the Nucks it was the playoffs.

And a penalty against the flow of momentum. Great.

Haha I don't know if you're being sarcastic but it is a quirky little bug. I love to type the "not amused face" often, i.e equal sign and backslash but the backslash gets dropped after posting. I don't know if it happens every time. = (Edit: happened again, you can reinsert it by editing though)

Despite that this is still the best mobile site I've seen. Having a button to scroll all the way to the top is brilliant.

Edit: FYI I mentioned it after quoting your post because it looked like you were trying to type "m/" but you ended up with just "m/"

No no, I was completely agreeing. I used 'rite' instead of 'right' only to emphasise the rhetorical question part.

So many times a missing slash has inconvenienced me, and the amount of
Mobile data I waste flicking through pages til I found the last post I didn't read is astounding.

Good comeback win by the Habs.

Anderson was still solid but Karlsson looked tired as fuck and our presence around both nets was inconsistent at best.

We need a strong opening next period but I still see this series going the distance.

Vman

Seriously. I'll watch series I don't even have a preference in. Isles played a heck of a game tonight, as did the Habs - should set up for an interesting game 3 for both.

It's fun to see the story lines develop over a series. Also very cool seeing the Wild in after a five year absence.

ShaneB

Seriously. I'll watch series I don't even have a preference in. Isles played a heck of a game tonight, as did the Habs - should set up for an interesting game 3 for both.

Yeah, I tend to stay quiet during the season and let folks have fun following their teams, but come playoff time, I try and love every series. It's incredible.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wtf is that Price gif?
Player falls and he kicks Price in the face while falling down, Price walks over to the bench and hands the two trainers 2 teeth without saying a word and goes back to make his best saves of the game on the pk.

calder

Jumbo Joe, grizzled vet!

Watched the Wild/Sharks game in the first, out of Central Div loyalty (hmm Bobby Hull division work maybe?) but it was a bit slow. Canucks/Sharks a fair bit more entertaining.

And again iRobot stop this damn commercial. The woman at the end with the dead eyes and the oddly accented "do you?" is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom