• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

Attaboy JVR. You gotta give credit to the Bruins they protect their goalie but JVR has no problem gettin abused in front of the net.

Am I the only one not getting the Ducks game on NBC Sports Network? I'm on FiOS. The guide says it is supposed to be on but they're showing poker instead.

pringles

This Ana-Det game is really tight. Both teams determined to play a much safer game than the last one. One goal could be all it takes to win.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Bruins look pretty bad so far.

They have been improving tho

I'm not sure if its the hitting or the line matching that's screwing the bruins over

Last game the leafs couldn't match because the puck was always in their end (and they couldn't hit the bruins because they were always chasing them)

MacAttack

Bruins look pretty bad so far.

Lucic line needs to see more ice time.

Put Jagr on the the line with Seguin and Bergeron, he's useless with Peverley and Kelly.

Maybe its send a message to Marchand, who can go back to the first line for game 3.

Fourth line is playing relatively well but aren't really a threat to score.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

I'm not sure if its the hitting or the line matching that's screwing the bruins over

Last game the leafs couldn't match because the puck was always in their end (and they couldn't hit the bruins because they were always chasing them)

I think it's the constant line matching.

I guess Gionta isn't coming back.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gio being out for the rest of the series is brutal. That could be his career if it's his bicep again.

Lucic line needs to see more ice time.

Put Jagr on the the line with Seguin and Bergeron, he's useless with Peverley and Kelly.

Maybe its send a message to Marchand, who can go back to the first line for game 3.

Fourth line is playing relatively well but aren't really a threat to score.

Yeah the third line hasnt been too great tonight. Need to switch up who plays with Jagr. Hadn't looked that good this series so far.

cube444

Leafs had no clue what to expect in Game1. Now they know.

Montresor

Leafs-GAF please confirm or deny.

McLaren: healthy scratch
Liles: healthy scratch
MacArthur: injury
Kostka: broken finger
Scrivens: away from team to attend to the passing away of his grandfather

With O'Byrne, Gardiner, Hamilton, and Frattin slotting in. And Drew McEntyre as today's backup. What is My Liege's injury?

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Oh shit Gionta out for surgery

Appelle la GRC!!!

Maybe Michalek will get a few games for being too close when it happened.

Montreal typical

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs-GAF please confirm or deny.

McLaren: healthy scratch
Liles: healthy scratch
MacArthur: injury
Kostka: broken finger
Scrivens: away from team to attend to the passing away of his grandfather

With O'Byrne, Gardiner, Hamilton, and Frattin slotting in. And Drew McEntyre as today's backup. What is My Liege's injury?

MacArthur is a scratch, no? McIntyre is not backup, scrivens is afaik

McIntyre was only called up if scrivens couldn't make it back in time

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh shit Gionta out for surgery

Appelle la GRC!!!

Maybe Michalek will get a few games for being too close when it happened.

Montreal typical
You're saltier then Leaf / Bruin fans tonight, might need to check into a hospital.

Edit: HNIC said MacArthur was a scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom