• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
KESSSSSSSSSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

SPRAY DAT SHIT

KESSSSEEEELELELELE!!!!!

Kessel!!'

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

KESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

KESSEL! OMY GOD!

GIF GIF POST THE GIF1

KESSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!qawkojqwejhk;oqwejh;kqwaedk;jhfSAEklj;aSDkl;jaSDLK'ADSW

KESSEL!!!!!!!

KESSSSSELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

KEEEEESSSSSEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOL BRUINS!!!!!!

THANK YOU SEGUIN!!

KESSSSSSSELLLLLLLL

KESSELLLLLLL YES WHERES THE FRACKING GIF

THANK YOU KESSEL

KESSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Seguin. And Dougie "Turnover" Hamilton :p

ibeWqYYIh8cwi7.gif

MacAttack

Bruins are hated on here because the three largest fan bases represented on GAF are some of the Bruins biggest rivals. Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto fans all have valid reasons to root against the Bruins.

lupinko

Bruins are hated on here because the three largest fan bases represented on GAF are some of the Bruins biggest rivals. Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto fans all have valid reasons to root against the Bruins.

Nah, I just hate all Boston teams, oddly enough the Bruins the least.

Makes sense since I'm also a Yankees and Lakers guy.

Montresor

Chara on Kadri... I'd barely call that a dive. Kadri is small and Chara is a giant - of course a collision between the two will heavily favour Chara. It's a penalty because Kadri didn't have the puck.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Chara on Kadri... I'd barely call that a dive. Kadri is small and Chara is a giant - of course a collision between the two will heavily favour Chara. It's a penalty because Kadri didn't have the puck.
It was a bit of a dive but I do say bit since the difference in size.

Nice block!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom