• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both fanbases have been ridiculous, though everything got a bit more messy and obnoxious the moment Cake Boss returned. Not just for his own efforts, but because he seems to inspire Red_Man to unleash his suppressed rage.

Honestly I'm getting really fucking tired of the whole off ice shit-talking that seems to be mandatory with this series. I don't want to deprive it from anyone else, but at this point I just want to watch some good hockey and not feel that I need get all personal over the Eller hit just because of who I cheer for and don't really feel like getting called a hockey scrub who has no idea what he's talking about for having the audacity to suggest that Anderson > Price after the past month.

Let's keep the salt on the ice.

Socreges

Banned
This may sound strange, but I think the difference between good shit-talking (measured, funny, universally accessible) and bad shit-talking (LOUD NOISES LOLOL) is empathy. If you can't understand the other perspective, or don't want to, you're probably going to look like a giant asshole and/or idiot.

Socreges

Banned
Marvie_3 is truly who I had in mind, of course. It's been said that he possesses no soul, much less empathy. His heart, ravaged by the daily cost of existence, beats to sustain him though not for life but for spite. We posters of NHL-GAF are not human beings to him, but merely tools that speak and fill the minutes of his podcast so that he may infect us with his evil through both text and now voice.

In short I think guys just need to tone it down a little.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck what a great sleep.

It's so fantastic to finally see a win in the playoffs.

Now I looked back doesn't seem we discussed how amazing that pass by Kadri to Kessel was. Once again Nazem Kadri proves why he is one of the best passers in the game. Frankly I can only think of one other person who could have made that pass and his name was Jesus.

If you disagree you're just a hater.

Also enjoy this video of Leafs fans watching the game on the big screen we have outside the ACC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTk_DE_Crg0&feature=youtu.be

Razorskin

----- ------
Fuck what a great sleep.

It's so fantastic to finally see a win in the playoffs.

Now I looked back doesn't seem we discussed how amazing that pass by Kadri to Kessel was. Once again Nazem Kadri proves why he is one of the best passers in the game. Frankly I can only think of one other person who could have made that pass and his name was Jesus.

If you disagree you're just a hater.

Jesus is not a centre, he is a goaltender.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Jesus is not a centre, he is a goaltender.

Are you sure?

116082175_6e4b67b0f4.jpg

BY2K

Membero Americo
Habs have a pretty good track record against Sens when the game is at Ottawa, right? I don't think they lost one game in regurlar time this year that way.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I couldn't agree more, heh.

But everyone sounds more civil on tbe podcast. Compare Red_Man from the first podcast to his posts in here...
This is a combination of not being able to get tone across as easily over the internet and no one on the podcast is making Cake Boss like statements. The shit talking has reached a stupid point, but like I said yesterday I'm just going to ignore posters like Cake Boss. I have no more salt left to give.

Anyways hoping Price shows up again, if Habs win today then I think they win the series.

Cake Boss

Banned
Who made this schedule? The series with the 2 canadian teams dont even get one Saturday night game and two back to back games.

What in the fuck.

They couldnt even go Thursday to Saturday for Game 6&7? Instead its Thursday to Friday.

Who made this schedule? The series with the 2 canadian teams dont even get one Saturday night game and two back to back games.

What in the fuck.

They couldnt even go Thursday to Saturday for Game 6&7? Instead its Thursday to Friday.

There's this thing called a western conference, and it needed time to play.

Montresor

What in the fuck.

I think you can blame Rihanna for this. Her concert at the Bell Centre forced this type of schedule, right Habs fans?

Cake Boss

Banned
This is a combination of not being able to get tone across as easily over the internet and no one on the podcast is making Cake Boss like statements. The shit talking has reached a stupid point, but like I said yesterday I'm just going to ignore posters like Cake Boss. I have no more salt left to give.

Anyways hoping Price shows up again, if Habs win today then I think they win the series.

Cake Boss statements? You have made some Tabris levels of posts the last couple of days.

Am I the one thats calling people idiots, dumbasses, dipshits, monkeys and retards, and other personal attacks whenever I got nothing to add to the argument?

Like I said you guys talked shit all on Game 1 without 1 sens fans saying anything back, but in game 2 you had someone replying to all the shit talk and you didnt like it, thats why you raged so hard.

Reading TSN is painful. Nobody is giving the Ducks the respect and attention they earned. Regular season, I've come to expect. But this is playoff time.

I guess they need to go further before they finally turn heads,

Let's go, lads.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Cake Boss statements? You have made some Tabris levels of posts the last couple of days.

Am I the one thats calling people idiots, dumbasses, dipshits, monkeys and retards, and other personal attacks whenever I got nothing to add to the argument?

Like I said you guys talked shit all on Game 1 without 1 sens fans saying anything back, but in game 2 you had someone replying to all the shit talk and you didnt like it, thats why you raged so hard.

What? I realise all the other Sens fans are trying to pin it all on you, but they gave it back, don't worry.

Of course, most of it consisted of "lol habs fans" whenever we replied.

Cake Boss

Banned
#Sens missing Alfredsson, Michalek and Greening at morning skate. Hoffman and Stone are up from Binghamton

We are fucked, they shouldn't have rushed Michalek back with his injury history, hes clearly playing on 1 leg.

BREAKING NEWS: Mike Hoffman is back from injury, someone put this up on OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom