• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Well, TIL.

I mean, we've got close teams,too, here (regardless of sports), but the amount of Habs fans seemed rather egregious.

Montreal and Toronto have a lot of fans. Plus it's cheaper to travel to Ottawa to watch the gsme than get a ticket at the Bell Centre.

Also what equippedwittowel said.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Refs need to jump off a bridge, unbelievable how much shit the Sens are getting away with.

Tabris

I would seriously cry if that happened. Full on tears.

I gotta admit, if it wasn't for the riots happening in front of my apartment and my friends being worried about getting home safe (we didn't know how bad it was), I would have cried in 2011. It distracted me from how horrible I felt.

Hey guys only one more game until Tabris stops posting in NHL threads!

1yaw6.gif

Solo

DD and Patches both looking like their old selves this game so far. Patch is driving the net again and DD is being his old pesky self.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Just got home...can someone give me a quick summary of Habs/Sens game?

Are the teams holding grudges from last game? Or playing more disciplined?

Sens dominating and Habs have two lucky goals or has Montreal been playing better?

Price?

Tabris

I SAID LET'S DO THIS. I'M GOING TO POTENTIALLY RUIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THE TABRIS GUARANTEE, BUT I TABRIS GUARANTEE THE GREATEST COMEBACK OF ALL TIME!

Throwing out that good karma into the world. Let's go boys. I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Gotta check your hearing Jackman

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Just got home...can someone give me a quick summary of Habs/Sens game?

Are the teams holding grudges from last game? Or playing more disciplined?

Sens dominating and Habs have two lucky goals or has Montreal been playing better?

Price?

No garbage, basically no scrums.

Game has been pretty even, Habs scored two beauties.

Price hasn't had to be great yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom