• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good thing the Habs have those 2 PP goals that period seeing as they live and die by their PP.

I hope the sens can get their deferenceman together. That was a really shitty showing by them. Inexcusable to have so many fumbles and they simply aren't covering the hab forwards properly. But I guess its more important for the offence to shine now.

gaming_noob

f7o.gif

Solo

It was so great to see AGally score that goal. If you don't watch a lot of Habs games or didn't see AGally play in junior much, then you won't understand, but he was scoring at will in junior with that wrister and he's been so close with it so many times this season, but that was the first time he has finally buried it. And what a beauty it was!

Mii

Banned
Was that anger at Nabokov? I'm confused what was even the intent of the bottle.

EDIT: Bravo bottle dude, you just missed the tying score

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
At this point I just hope we don't get swept. It'd take a huge blowout victory to give us any chance (motivationally/emotionally) at a miracle, and with out scoring woes and hoe solid SJ has been playing, I don't see that happen.

Go out with our remaining integrity intact, please.

LOL!!! My captain!!

The Swiss captain ties it up!

Streit scored?

Swiss tearing it up everywhere! IIHF, Hiller, Brunner and now Streit. Yay, at least something to cheer me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom