• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFatOne

Bruins would have had a solid period if Rask didn't give up that soft ass goal. The Bruins just need to stop making the silly mistakes and they should be fine.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Good D by Leafs by forcing Boston on the outside. Decent offense.

Shitty PP by Boston. Shitty attack. Slow D. Boston is not in the zone at all. They should make Chara involve the Montreal Police again; man needs to hit!

Imagine if chara and phaneuf decided to hit everything

By game 7, teams would be chara, phaneuf and a shit load of minor leaguers

UberTag

Today I found out what the Bruins can't do.

Beautiful Tim Thomas is laughing somewhere.

thomas.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously...?

Habs GAF don't tell me you agree with that garbage that the faceoff on the wrong side cost you the series....

Idiot gramps

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seriously...?

Habs GAF don't tell me you agree with that garbage that the faceoff on the wrong side cost you the series....

Idiot gramps
Didn't cost them the series, but i'ts a pretty big fuck up, and it doesn't even take into consideration that the sen player kicked it in. If the NHL issues an apology, you know they fucked up.

Didn't cost them the series, but i'ts a pretty big fuck up, and it doesn't even take into consideration that the sen player kicked it in. If the NHL issues an apology, you know they fucked up.

Funny TSN says it was a good goal, I don't know who to believe.

Here on Ottawa radio they say they should get rid of that stupid rule and make all goals off a skate count. Distinct kicking motion or not(since no one seems to know what that is anyway).

As long as the skate stays on the ice that is.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
No. It was the kick.

Lol.
Can't argue that but I've seen it go both ways.
If the goal was right after the draw I would understand, but there were some defensive lapses there. That kick is something else too...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Colton Orr played more than Kessel, Kadri, JVR, MacArthur, Frattin and Kulemin in that first period.
I don't even know what to say. O'Byrne played more then Phaneuf as well.

Here on Ottawa radio they say they should get rid of that stupid rule and make all goals off a skate count. Distinct kicking motion or not(since no one seems to know what that is anyway).

I agree with this, I would also extend it to hands, heads, etc.

Hmm....can Messi skate?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The first 4 or 5 minutes were fantastic, but we've been spending far too much time in our own zone holding off Washington pressure. Unless something major happens to turn the tide, a Caps goal isn't far away.

Cake Boss

Banned
It was only karma that Conacher tied the game up seeing all the shit he took in Game 3 and Turris scored the winner, didn't see you talking about that shit at the end of Game 3 you wrinkle vagina eh? Oh but the faceoff is at the wrong side OH MAH GOD SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN BLAH BLAH.

Solo

Seriously...?

Idiot gramps

Can't argue that but I've seen it go both ways.

If the goal was right after the draw I would understand, but there were some defensive lapses there. That kick is something else too...

The kick was at least questionable.

Don't play this shit.

It was only karma that Conacher tied the game up seeing all the shit he took in Game 3 and Turris scored the winner, didn't see you talking about that shit at the end of Game 3 you wrinkle vagina eh? Oh but the faceoff is at the wrong side OH MAH GOD SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN BLAH BLAH.

The kick or non-kick wasn't the officiating gaffe of the game. No, that was the two icings called in the final 90 seconds that weren't actually icing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom