• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
I feel like this series is a revelation for Carlyle when it comes to Kessel: don't put him on the ice when Chara is on.

Then I wonder why he hasn't been doing that before. :lol

TheFatOne

Bruins defensivemen seem slow tonight. How's the weather in Toronto? I'm not sure if it's bad ice, or the Bruins being terrible but they can't really handle the puck tonight. Seems like it's jumping all over the place.

UberTag

The Leafs are exerting their physical dominance on the boards just like Game 2. Absolutely decimating Boston.

Unlike past games in this series, though... Toronto is also owning the Bruins in the faceoff circle.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That last shift is what I was talking about.

O'Byrne was great on the body there. He just can't handle the puck at all.

Socreges

Banned
Followed the posts. Still an absurd statement.
Yep.

You're going to have rival fanbases tearing us down without us doing the work for them. It's like Bruins fans calling themselves racists.

The lower bowl is expensive and many seats are owned by corporations who 'treat' clients with tickets. Often people who don't know very much about hockey. I've been 'treated' like this, so I've sat next to these people. On the one hand, it exposes them to the game/team, but on the other hand you've got people who aren't particularly invested in what's going on. This is a problem, although not as much during the playoffs.

Otherwise, speak for yourself, TUSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom