• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyy

Oh well lasted longer then the Vancouver Canucks with all the power of destiny behind them.
Gardiner looked great, Kadri played a good physical game and Kessel was flying. Hard to be upset with the effort but theres work to be done on D.

Also Frattin is a BEAST

Merguson

Banned
ib0noQXZIpMqpk.png

RC

Banned
The Leafs have already accomplished more than I thought they would this post season. Nothing to be ashamed about.

TheFatOne

I have shit all over Lucic this season, but he has definitely turned it around. He is playing great. The only real disappointment for me is the 2nd line specifically Seguin. He is just a soft player. Marchand and Bergeron have been solid, but Seguin has not been very good.

Cactus

Banned
I don't care what some of you guys say, this team has an awesome young core of players. Assuming Kessel re-signs, I expect the Leafs to keep getting better.

YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DAVID!
YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DAVID!YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DAVID!YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DAVID!YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DAVID!YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DAVID!YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DAVID!YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DAVID!YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DAVID!YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DAVID!YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY DAVID!

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

yesssssssssssssss

MacAttack

I have shit all over Lucic this season, but he has definitely turned it around. He is playing great. The only real disappointment for me is the 2nd line specifically Seguin. He is just a soft player. Marchand and Bergeron have been solid, but Seguin has not been very good.

Marchand has been pretty bad too. I'm wondering how much emphasis is being put on that line to try and shut down the Kessel line and how that has affected their offensive (or lack thereof) production.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Agreed.
It's insane how some people still think he's better than or on par with Taylor Hall.

Don't get me wrong. He's still good and will be great, but he's too easy to separate from the puck.

Even you're shocked by your own stupidity. Go look through your post history, I'm pretty sure I missed 12 or 13.

I have better things to do than go through an internet posting history. I know that's a difficult concept for you, but I'm sure it'd be a good distraction from thinking about being eliminated tomorrow in the first round. I guess it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom