• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still have your other teams in the playoffs to root for, don't worry.

fbWiE.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't believe Zetterberg gave that away so badly. Fantastic save by Howard.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Sharks destiny this year ? Afterall, Canucks have lost to the eventual Cup winner for the last, what, 5 years ? lol

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Furthermore, I was quite impressed with Leafs' effort in this game. Good work there ! Too bad about the loss... stupid Bruins :p

Montresor

Blaming Phaneuf is misguided. He made a silly play but to turn him into a scapegoat for this loss is ludicrous. It's a game of inches and the Leafs had plenty of opportunity to win the game themselves. Rask simply outplayed Reimer.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'd feel bad, but...
Cuthbert and Reimer's wife got beef?

BJykFQ6CEAEc0Od.jpg
I dunno if it's his wife or sister, but damn!

Think she looks better than Cuthbert there. I didn't even know she was there to be honest.

Well, I have another four pack left after tonight, I am getting hammered win or lose next game. These beers aren't going to get anybody else cakebossed.

And now I will root for the Habs to get to game 7

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
:lol

I still have faith we can win tomorrow. I won't allow myself to think beyond that. But based how we've played in the series for 10 of the 13 periods so far, I think we can win Game 5.

I'm with you. Maybe not the series,.but tomorrow is possible.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks destiny this year ? Afterall, Canucks have lost to the eventual Cup winner for the last, what, 5 years ? lol
Idk depends on what happens. If we get the Blackhawks next round then it's officially Revenge Tour 2013.

Then it ends in 5 :(

Pakkidis

Blaming Phaneuf is misguided. He made a silly play but to turn him into a scapegoat for this loss is ludicrous. It's a game of inches and the Leafs had plenty of opportunity to win the game themselves. Rask simply outplayed Reimer.

he deserves SOME blame. I mean he literally stopped playing hockey and let the puck go with zero attempt. Reimer should have saved it, but Phaneuf started it all.

Brinbe

So damn depressed right now. =(

Never seen such a hyped crowd deflated so fast. Ugh, fair play to Boston (and especially Rask!) though, y'all made the most of their opportunities, while we wasted chance after chance. Series is lost, but I'm proud of the effort they put out there, despite the result.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Anaheim has completely outplayed Detroit so far. Lucky it is tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom