• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
God Detroit... That was all on you. Lazy ass pp and a terrible penalty to give them the tie. If they could've gotten out of the period up 2-1, they would've been fine.

Bruins Leafs series is crazy good. Reminds me how glad I am that the clutch and grab era is well behind us.
Someone I know is one of the many chicks that Seguin is sleeping with. Got to tell her to lay off for a few weeks because her boy SUCKS in these playoffs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bruins Leafs series is crazy good. Reminds me how glad I am that the clutch and grab era is well behind us.
Someone I know is one of the many chicks that Seguin is sleeping with. Got to tell her to lay off for a few weeks because her boy SUCKS in these playoffs.

Is she the one that does his laundry?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I was playing baseball from the start of the second period all the way until the end of the game. It's quite a sight to see both teams huddled around smartphones watching the cbc feed of the game. For sure the quietest game of baseball I've ever played in my life, both teams yelling updates as we took the field or were at bat.

I pvr'd the game so I just went to see all the goals. I heard a lot of Leafs nation pissed off at Phaneuf via radio and on my Facebook feed. Not really shocked, he made a big mistake that led to the game winning goal but anyone who thinks he needs to be moved off the team is absolutely crazy. Our Defense is poor as it is, take away Phaneuf and you'll really see how weak we are.

Tomorrow is going to be brutal dealing with the idiots who have all year just kept moving the goal posts:

"Leafs won't make the playoffs...errr Leafs will get swept...err Leafs won't even compete with the Bruins...err Leafs won't win the series...hey looks like I'm going to get that right!"

Despite all this I still believe this team can win on Friday and bring it back to Toronto, but at this point it's just one game at a time, keep pushing forward and build from this experience.

This has been what I've wanted for this team since Burke took over, we went young and at some point we needed to put these young guys into the playoffs and really see what we're lacking, either way one game at a time. This starts over on Friday.

Good night NHL-GAF and have a salty morning, I'm going to bed.

I was playing baseball from the start of the second period all the way until the end of the game. It's quite a sight to see both teams huddled around smartphones watching the cbc feed of the game. For sure the quietest game of baseball I've ever played in my life, both teams yelling updates as we took the field or were at bat.

I pvr'd the game so I just went to see all the goals. I heard a lot of Leafs nation pissed off at Phaneuf via radio and on my Facebook feed. Not really shocked, he made a big mistake that led to the game winning goal but anyone who thinks he needs to be moved off the team is absolutely crazy. Our Defense is poor as it is, take away Phaneuf and you'll really see how weak we are.

Tomorrow is going to be brutal dealing with the idiots who have all year just kept moving the goal posts:

"Leafs won't make the playoffs...errr Leafs will get swept...err Leafs won't even compete with the Bruins...err Leafs won't win the series...hey looks like I'm going to get that right!"

Despite all this I still believe this team can win on Friday and bring it back to Toronto, but at this point it's just one game at a time, keep pushing forward and build from this experience.

This has been what I've wanted for this team since Burke took over, we went young and at some point we needed to put these young guys into the playoffs and really see what we're lacking, either way one game at a time. This starts over on Friday.

Holy shit! A talking cat!

Quick

Banned

Captain!

anaron

Cuthbert and Reimer's wife got beef?

BJykFQ6CEAEc0Od.jpg

LOL she's not even looking at her! I know it's already been show through twitter and such that they're friends but it was so clearly a mutual eyeroll.

7CmrZCx.jpg

MacAttack

405833_508696135846406_1781603522_n.png

David Krejci currently leads the NHL in playoff goals (5) and points (10) following tonight's game”

In his last 45 playoff games, David Krejci has 22 goals and 22 assist.

David Krejci is the first player to score a playoff hat trick in Toronto vs. #Leafs since Wayne Gretzky on May 29, 1993.

David Krejci is the fourth Bruin to have multiple playoff hat tricks. Cam Neely, John Bucyk and Phil Esposito are the others.

dkeane

• David Krejci currently leads the NHL in playoff goals (5) and points (10) following tonight's game”

• In his last 45 playoff games, David Krejci has 22 goals and 22 assist.

• David Krejci is the first player to score a playoff hat trick in Toronto vs. #Leafs since Wayne Gretzky on May 29, 1993.

• David Krejci is the fourth Bruin to have multiple playoff hat tricks. Cam Neely, John Bucyk and Phil Esposito are the others.
Quoting because this is sweet.

Let McDonald walk. Probably Leopold as well. Shop a goalie (Halak), Stewart, maybe Perron maybe Berglund.

Absolutely need a #1 Center this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom