• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

image.php

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Congrats on beating Denmark, Smelly.

Are you making another "wrong European country" joke or are have you gone off the cliff after all?

We beat Slovenia today. Before that we beat Sweden, Canada and the Czech republic, which are all supposed to be better than us.

Are you making another "wrong European country" joke or are have you gone off the cliff after all?

We beat Slovenia today. Before that we beat Sweden, Canada and the Czech republic, which are all supposed to be better than us.

You said you were confused with Sweden a lot.

MacAttack

I haven't read through all the old pages, but this is the most hilarious thing ever so I'm posting it again anyways.

CuthbertEyeRoll.gif

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I can just imagine mild-mannered Reimer trying to mediate the situation when they get back to the hotel.

Nobody tell him.

btw your link is broken but don't sweat it, we've all seen it before.

Marvie_3

Banned
Haha, no surprises there.
There were a bunch of conversations that had to be spliced together because we jumped around a lot and there was a bunch of audio problems(like the 10 mins or so that Quick's mic went fucking crazy, my mic was fucked in a lot of places too). I ended up cutting a lot more than I wanted to because there was quite a bit of stuff that was simply unusable. There's still quite a bit of good stuff left in there though. :lol

When was Episode 4 recorded? Next episode after Round 1 is over/after every round?
Recorded on Sunday night after the SJ/VAN game.

Probably recording again Sunday night after the last game is over. Maybe Saturday night since Dastardly wants in at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom