• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
How are you guys getting the Hawks/Wild?

CBC has the Blues/Kings game on their main HD channel and even the Hawks/Wild feed on the 360 app is showing the Blues/Kings.

Must be a West/East thing?

Montresor

CBC has the Blues/Kings game on their main HD channel and even the Hawks/Wild feed on the 360 app is showing the Blues/Kings.

Call your provider and ask if they have a time shifting CBC channel. As an example, as a Rogers customer in Toronto I get the Hawks on channel 6 and the blues on channel 582.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Definitely.

I'm getting Hawks/Wings on my CBC but I have to watch the vancouver feed of CBC to get the Kings game.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom

Hawks/Wild in Manitoba.

I'm watching the Kings game in SD... :/

Socreges

Banned
Alright I don't have timeshift, but the 360 app now has the Hawks/Wild on. Thanks guys

Too bad it's in SD. Might switch back to the Blues/Kings

SummitAve

Banned
Absolute shit hooking call on Koivu, and then there is a blatant no call on a slash that broke Cullen's stick on a powerplay. Come on refs...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit, this Blue-Kings game is a war.

That was pretty much expected. Which is why most Canucks fans were hoping for the Sharks, because it will presumably be a much less physically taxing series. Whoever comes out of STL-LA will be worn out.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
ahahahahahahah

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"SHUT UP OLD MAN"

Quick

Banned
Takes one to know one.

ibdJoemMX9kT8t.gif

TUSR

Banned
Who's the old man

Downside of the Blues/Kings series being so physical.... if the 1/2/3 seeds go through, it'll be the Hawks facing the battered 4th/5th seed.

some old guy was yelling in the stands, and a younger guy told him to shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom