• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, SJ was 17-2-5 on home ice this season? Wtf? 3rd in the league... Damn. Glad we have home ice advantage. Sharks are 24th in the league away.

Acid08

Banned
Wait, SJ was 17-2-5 on home ice this season? Wtf? 3rd in the league... Damn. Glad we have home ice advantage. Sharks are 24th in the league away.
That's why I was hoping for 4th so much ;/

No matter who we played we would have had that advantage.

Smiley90

CBC saying Hossa is underrated? Who underrates Hossa?

EDIT: glad I wasn't the only one confused by that.

Smiley90

That was unnecessarily hostile. If this is what Wild fans are like, I'm switching to Detroit.

... You're a worse troll than wsox. And that means quite a bit.

EDIT: Stoner to the locker room, too. Poor Wild.

Smiley90

Alright I'm switching streams. The Hawks-Wild game is not entertaining. Should've seen that coming, honestly.

I rather watch two teams battle the shit out of each other.

Magni

Yes sorry to Wild and Hawks GAF but the Kings/Blues game is much more entertaining.

I'm watching both on GCL (the advantage of being overseas :D), and this, so much this. The Blues are all in fucking beast mode right now, I almost feel bad for the Kings.

Steen. The man's fired up. Holy shit Ryan Reaves monster hits.

The Blues will impress me if they can keep this momentum up. They usually show flashes of this play, but usually can't sustain it.

I love games with bad blood.

Blues bandwagon coming out in full force I see ;)

Hi Acid. ;)

calder

One negative, I'm a few episodes behind on The Americans and FoxSports keeps showing a commercial for this weeks episode. Great show, but I think I was a wee bit spoiled, damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom