• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
gifsoup.com lets you make one from a youtube clip. But you gotta have a youtube clip...

That means I'd have to video-capture my GCL stream, upload that and then make a gif of it? Do I look like I have spare time?

... what's the best video-capture app that's free? I only know Fraps.

Mr.Green

That means I'd have to video-capture my GCL stream, upload that and then make a gif of it? Do I look like I have spare time?

... what's the best video-capture app that's free? I only know Fraps.

:lol

Fraps sounds like a safe bet but honestly, I don't have the first clue.

Mr.Green

You have time to post 50,000 times in each thread but you can't make a gif?

star-trek-joke-gif.gif

;-P

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You have time to post 50,000 times in each thread but you can't make a gif?

Did you even read the second sentence? I was making a joke. I do, indeed, have time.

Yes I know you were just trying to make a joke, too

Quick

Banned
What program do you use? I've got all this free time and no way to use it, productively.

- Clip Converter to rip YouTube videos. It's online, so no installation necessary.
- Avidemux 2.5.6 to split up your video into individual frames in jpeg format. You can also choose specific parts of a video. It has to be that exact version (2.5.6).
- Jasc Animation Shop to put all those frames together and animate them.
- Photoshop for anything I want to add to those frames (Example). There could be a better way to do it, but I prefer this method. It's longer, but I get full control of what I'm editing.

Here's the tutorial thread.

BFIB

The goaltending on the Kings/Blues game is just insane.

Its literally like their sliders are set to 99.

calder

Blues starting to really pressure again.

Lol my 5 year old nephew had to go to bed so he asked my brother to tell him who won the Stanley Cup tomorrow. Two more months buddy, buckle in.

RC

Banned
- Clip Converter to rip YouTube videos. It's online, so no installation necessary.
- Avidemux 2.5.6 to split up your video into individual frames in jpeg format. You can also choose specific parts of a video. It has to be that exact version (2.5.6).
- Jasc Animation Shop to put all those frames together and animate them.
- Photoshop for anything I want to add to those frames (Example). There could be a better way to do it, but I prefer this method. It's longer, but I get full control of what I'm editing.

Here's the tutorial thread.

Thanks. Now I can inundate you guys with annoying gifs. Eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom