• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep is for the weak. Each of these games will go for 8+ periods. Enjoy!

Work at 4:30 AM. Two babies at home. They get one OT period out of me that's it.

As a life long Blues fan I can already tell you how it ends. Tons of Blues dramatic scoring chances followed by a weak sauce goal given up. I've come to terms with it.
Quick's made some amazing saves, but the Blues have missed more than one point blank scoring chances, some with an empty net. I love how they played this game, but they have to finish or it doesn't matter.

Tabris

I was hoping CHI wins the series so we would have a chance at them in the playoffs, but with Josh Harding playing, I'm really rooting for him and them. How awesome would it be for a goalie with MS to go far in the playoffs?

TUSR

Banned
I was hoping CHI wins the series so we would have a chance at them in the playoffs, but with Josh Harding playing, I'm really rooting for him and them. How awesome would it be for a goalie with MS to go far in the playoffs?

IM ROOTING FOR HARDING BECAUSE HE MAKES ME

HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom