• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit call leads to bullshit 5-on-3 leading to bullshit goal

Wings Hockey

cp2BpFH.gif
cp2BpFH.gif
cp2BpFH.gif

RC

Banned
...yes... To be fair, I COULD easily have a TV. I just don't need one. I watch all my TV shows and movies online anyway. NTM hockey games. I use the TV in the living room for my 360.

video game board -snicker-

Don't lie to us Smelly. We all know you live in a van down by the river.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So did everyone else.

Completely forgetting that they're gonna play Suter for 30+ minutes a game anyway :lol

Holy shit.

Suter is leading ALL skaters in TOI (no surprise), but... With 37:13 played. He has 6 minutes more played than ANY other skater in the Wild-Hawks game. :lol 2nd is BRODIN, the rookie. with 31 minutes. 3rd is Roszival with 25 minutes, 12 MINUTES LESS THAN SUTER.

pringles

Yep, loving this Ducks-Wings series already. Gonna be a good one.

Surprised Chicago haven't won the game yet. Glad Minnesota can atleast tire these guys out, maybe increase the chances someone can stop them in round 2 or 3.

TUSR

Banned
Holy shit.

Suter is leading ALL skaters in TOI (no surprise), but... With 37:13 played. He has 6 minutes more played than ANY other skater in the Wild-Hawks game. :lol 2nd is BRODIN, the rookie. with 31 minutes. 3rd is Roszival with 25 minutes, 12 MINUTES LESS THAN SUTER.

So Suter without Weber > Weber without Suter

They need more OT in the regular season

Yes.

Tabris

im associating arguing about video games with grown man children

A good amount of the point of the forum is to debate video game subjects, so that's a horrible opinion / perspective to have being a part of the GAF community.

And why does debating video games make you a man child? How about debating movies? Music? Is just debating in general childish to you? If not, why would you focus that on video games? Get rid of your 90's stereotypes.

Also where was the debate? I was asking whether he actually played video games or not without TV and being suprised if he didn't being on a video game board.

4 min penalty. Game over Blues. You break my heart every year.

Wait shorty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Obama I'm going to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UberTag

Harding's a monster.
Leafs should consider trading for him when they get eliminated from the playoffs this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom