• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbsie

Leafs - Bruins game is fantastic so far. Rask does look like he's not letting anything else past him. Third is going to be a real banger.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seriously, what's with the delusional fans?

That was a tripping penalty if I ever saw it. It was so obvious, stop whining.
I think people are pissed because the refs are allowing the Bruins to do whatever they please, and then they call that. It's pretty ridiculous with what they're letting go on the B's side.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I shouldn't have to say this, but you guys are getting trolled by Sanjuro fairly easily. Not his best work.

gaming_noob

I think people are pissed because the refs are allowing the Bruins to do whatever they please, and then they call that. It's pretty ridiculous with what they're letting go on the B's side.

I'm not watching the game but I'll take your word for it over anyone else's in here. Screw the Bruins...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I feel like I shouldn't have to say this, but you guys are getting trolled by Sanjuro fairly easily. Not his best work.
I was thinking this too :lol it's his same old routine.

Every fanbase which isn't your own is "unbearable" when they win in the playoffs.
I'm in Southern Ontario and all my friends are Leaf fans, and everyone I know are suddenly "lifelongs", it's different then say Ottawa winning.

zroid

Banned
You know it's a tense match when fans are actually supporting their respective teams instead of calling out how shit they are. :lol

Slurmer

Banned
They need to be consistent. Elbow with blood gets let go but a trip on a faceoff is called?

Fuck that shit. Call it all or none at all.

They probably just missed the elbow. 2 dudes laying on the ice away from the play vs. a blatant trip right off a face off. I don't think it's a case of them seeing the elbow and saying "fuck the leafs" like how you are all acting

UberTag

Well, the Bruins had a great season.

It's a shame that their lack of defensive depth (a supposed strength) caught up with them in the end and they choked away yet another series where they were heavily-favored... this time to an upstart Maple Leafs squad that will never let them live it down.

Any suggestion on how we regroup over the off-season to prevent further chokejobs down the road? We lack that killer instinct and ultimately I think the blame there has to lie firmly on the coaching staff.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Well, the Bruins had a great season.

It's a shame that their lack of defensive depth (a supposed strength) caught up with them in the end and they choked away yet another series where they were heavily-favored... this time to an upstart Maple Leafs squad that will never let them live it down.

Any suggestion on how we regroup over the off-season to prevent further chokejobs down the road? We lack that killer instinct and ultimately I think the blame there has to lie firmly on the coaching staff.

Game isn't over yet

I might vomit.

Too much tension? Lol

Montresor

Seriously, what's with the delusional fans?

That was a tripping penalty if I ever saw it. It was so obvious, stop whining.

It was a tripping penalty for sure. But please don't ignore the context of those complaints. What do you feel about Kelly's elbow against JVR and Chara/Rask punching Lupul in the face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom