• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

Then maybe you should grow up, I love B.C would love to go back again someday.
So dumb to "dislike" based on geography

It's not based on geography, it's based on Canadian politics and a historical priority set to Ontario's needs and wants.

It also perpetuates with everything else. Just as bish mentioned, having to listen to the Leafs talk on CBC when the Canucks may deserve it more at that moment.

Samyy

Someone get Kave some catnip. Poor lil fella. :(

Unless it's the southern US

But your not really hating them just because their the south, you hate them because its a deplorable shit hole full of backwards 19th century ideology and probably the stupidest people you'll meet in a first world country.

RC

Banned
Try having the Leafs rammed down your gullet - to the detriment of the home team, for Chrissakes - year after year after year. Especially when they're (redundancy alert!) not doing shit. So annoying, and even worse this year with Toronto in the postseason. Glad this group is off my television and we can wake up from our long short national nightmare.

GO SENS

OUn7sUU.jpg

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks!

And here's the top 20 (just so I can be in it)

Code:
Red_Man 		706
Solo 			662
Smiley90 		596
Acid08 			536
Coldplay619 		502
Kave_Man 		449
Marvie_3 		440
lamaroo 		424
Desibabu 		421
DopeyFish 		420
SCHUEY F1 		406
Quick 			401
wsoxfan1214 		399
Cake Boss 		391
Dastardly Jerks 	388
Montresor 		361
Socreges 		354
MetatronM 		346
Mr.Green 		328
equippedwithtowel 	311

If Price wasn't a goalie for the Habs you wouldn't have cracked the top 20 ;)

Marvie_3

Banned
But your not really hating them just because their the south, you hate them because its a deplorable shit hole full of backwards 19th century ideology and probably the stupidest people you'll meet in a first world country.

The weather down there is more than enough reason for me to hate that area.

E-DuB

Was on the phone with the GF and just saw the final score. It was heartbreaking, but damn what a series. Shout out to the Bruuuns for seven great games.

And shout out to those Leafs. They defied a lot of expectations and looked good doing it.

Noirulus

Try having the Leafs rammed down your gullet - to the detriment of the home team, for Chrissakes - year after year after year. Especially when they're (redundancy alert!) not doing shit. So annoying, and even worse this year with Toronto in the postseason. Glad this group is off my television and we can wake up from our long short national nightmare.

GO SENS

Alright, you've got a fair point, but why so much seething hatred towards a team that's struggled so much for nearly a decade? The animosity seems rather overblown from my perspective.

OSHAN

I don't normally post in these threads, but as a Bruins fan, I feel for the Leafs.

The loss against the Flyers, after being up 3-0 in the series, and 3-0 in game 7, was one of the worst. It would have been right around today's date, too.

Bs win the cup the following year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom