• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Cake Boss

Banned
I really wish Sens would win a cup since Alfie really deserves it, but unfortunately it just won't happen :( We are a team that always does "good" never at the top since the CASH line died.

The fuck did I just read? You call yourself a Sens fan.

you-re-fired-o.gif

Velcro Fly

And people were calling Penguin fans arrogant yesterday. The Bear with a broom gif is even worse considering Boston's recent history of closing out a series.

UberTag

And people were calling Penguin fans arrogant yesterday. The Bear with a broom gif is even worse considering Boston's recent history of closing out a series.
I'm indulging MacAttack. I fully expect it will jinx us. The Bruins have the worst series closing record in the entire NHL.
Believe me, this is not a case of misplaced bravado.

Here's a shot of Tuukka Rask trying to stop a puck through the sheer force of his mind.
Had he tapped into the infinite power of the cloud he might have succeeded. But alas, he did not buy an Xbox One.

i

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Tuukka needs to work on his core strength. I could've stopped that.

Top Bottom