• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Alucard

Banned
The New York Miracle of 2013 begins!

Pens are going to eat Rask alive if it does end up being Pens/Bruins. Who's the Boston backup? Is Andy Moog still around?

Sanjuro

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif
i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
You can tell Seguin is pretty psyched to get that one off his back finally

Well this NBC broadcast is pretty much a Hawks circle jerk. Anyways, Detroit looked good but not great. They are playing great defensively not allowing the Hawks to really get any good scoring chances. The problem is that the D is turning the puck over way too much in our own zone again on unforced plays. Also they themselves have not got much offense going. Need to keep with it for the 2nd and start to generate some offense and cut down on those turnovers.

UberTag

More sweeping bears to jinx us with... happy for Seguin, too! We'll need him confident to take down those dirty Penguins!

bear_sweeping_broom.gif
bear_sweeping_broom.gif
bear_sweeping_broom.gif

pringles

Well this NBC broadcast is pretty much a Hawks circle jerk. Anyways, Detroit looked good but not great. They are playing great defensively not allowing the Hawks to really get any good scoring chances. The problem is that the D is turning the puck over way too much in our own zone again on unforced plays. Also they themselves have not got much offense going. Need to keep with it for the 2nd and start to generate some offense and cut down on those turnovers.
Yeah holy crap we gave the puck away in the 1st. Too many odd-man rushes for the Hawks that are gonna hurt us eventually.

Feels like we need the 1st goal to have a chance in this game.

TheFatOne

Bruins just doing dumb shit to let the Ranges back in.

Edit: Just so damn pissed of at Rask right now. Bruins were just dominating until this asshole decides to give up two soft goals.

Top Bottom