• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Don't worry Wings fans... it is only a Hawks powerplay.

Hawks are better 5 on 5 than 5 on 4. It is so bad, the penalty kill of the Wings gets better chances than the Hawks...

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Jack Edwards on Twitter said:
Not to spook anyone but the Bruins and Flyers went to OT in Game 4 in 2010.
It begins.

UberTag

History lesson time...

In 2010 when Boston choked away a 3-0 series lead to the Flyers, they had Philly on the ropes and lost Game 4 in overtime by a score of 5-4.
They would not lead a game in the series again until Game 7... where they would choke away a 3-0 lead and lose by a score of 4-3.

EDIT: vatstep remembers. So does Jack Edwards.

History lesson time...

In 2010 when Boston choked away a 3-0 series lead to the Flyers, they had Philly on the ropes and lost Game 4 in overtime by a score of 5-4.
They would not lead a game in the series again until Game 7... where they would choke away a 3-0 lead and lose by a score of 4-3.
I remember I had to miss game 7 because I had something going on that night. I'm still bummed about that

Velcro Fly

Is that going to be another high stick? Swear I saw a Wings guy take one to the throat in front of the net.

Wings have been doing interference all night. Probably most of the reason Toews is so angry because they've been hitting him away from the play all night.

and lol Toews again. My goodness

Alucard

Banned
Lemieux must have called the refs in Detroit saying he doesn't want to face Chicago in the Final. Fucking Penguin bias in full effect again tonight.

Magni

That was still a penalty, but what about the Ericsson hit on Bickell?

What about all the Chicago crosschecks? Heck on that last Toews high stick, there was also a trip in the neutral zone and a blatant holding of the stick in front of Crawford.

Top Bottom