• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Did they at least sell out tonight? I heard they didn't for Game 3.

That's kind of surprising. We average a sellout in the regular season. :D The place looked pretty full.

All I know about tonight is that somebody paid $300 for my $145 ticket on the TicketExchange, so I'm happy.

Sanjuro

That's kind of surprising. We average a sellout in the regular season. :D The place looked pretty full.

All I know about tonight is that somebody paid $300 for my $145 ticket on the TicketExchange, so I'm happy.

Must have been a Bruins fan. Elimination games usually brings out the bleacher bums even.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

You know what that means, win or lose hit the booze.

Sanjuro

But...But....the Devils are the ones with no fans!!

ier9G7DJiAwne.gif

Curious, how many Senators currently on the roster were picks from that 2011 draft where Ottawa was in "mini rebuild" mode and had a stacked amount of draft picks because of it?

Curious, how many Senators currently on the roster were picks from that 2011 draft where Ottawa was in "mini rebuild" mode and had a stacked amount of draft picks because of it?

edit: beaten

2 Zibanejad and Pageau.

It was our core at Binghamton (mostly 06-09 picks) who were the real boost.

The rebuild really started in 2008 with Karlsson, first draft that Murray ran(previous year don't count he was on the job for a month).

UberTag

Clearly the Rangers need Cartman to cheer them on and lift their spirits!

i

At least there's one fan who still believes!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I love the version of Zucc that showed up this year. Different guy from the Zucc we'd seen in previous years.

Well that period certainly did...happen. I guess.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This should be a hell of a night.

Sanjuro

Rangers should just absorb the Islanders skaters and ship their shit and dead fans to Brooklyn.

I don't like to shit on an original six, but this is bad. I mean...it's fucking New York. The fuckers in this stadium were rocking the Celtics/Knicks series.

Red_Man

Is this regarding whether he thinks the Sens can come back and him saying they probably can't because of the Pens' depth?

He's either a genius psychologist or a quitter!
He said that his comment about "Yea we probably can't come back" was taken out of context haha. Just own up to it.

Red_Man

The thought of a Subban - McDonagh pairing will haunt me to my grave.

Guys, guys! What if...the Pens and Red Wings face each other in the Cup Final again?!
That thought actually crossed my mind last night. I puked all over.

Top Bottom