• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

I don't post in here very often, but just to shield myself from bandwagoner accusations when I lose my shit when the Red Wings seal the deal, here's my avatar from the animated era...
WrcXNQb.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We should make a list of posters and the teams they cheer for that have arrived since the start of the playoffs, I'm legitimately curious.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
We should make a list of posters and the teams they cheer for that have arrived since the start of the playoffs, I'm legitimately curious.

All Michigan teams. There's your list for me. Outside of that, I do like Arizona college basketball and root for players in sports that are from Michigan or have graduated from Michigan universities.

So I'm facing legal repercussions from what I have said on SPORTSYAPPER. I told someone to go [statement redacted] their mother in her hairy [statement redacted]

Any advice

Tabris

Before the playoffs:

Red_Man said:
Tabris said:
2013 Detroit >>> Toronto & Montreal. Is slightly better than non-Tim Thomas Boston.
You're such a fucking idiot, it's actually incredible. If you aren't doing this on purpose then I feel really bad for you.

Poor 2013 Toronto & Montreal (and before you come back with it, poor Vancouver too :( )

EDIT - Actually this entire page is golden now - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=55325792&highlight=tabris+red+wings#post55325792

Every time I see a fan pounding on the glass I imagine someone near them yells "SIT THE FUCK DOWN". I hope that happens because if I was sitting in 100 level (lol) I would yell that every fucking time

Clydefrog

my god this game

sgfGKFDLJKFG

KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR KOPITAR

If you replaced both goalies in this game with Tukka Rask, the Kings would be up like 7-3 right now, although they'd probably be down 3-1 in the series.

Edit: that should be a stat that announcers keep track of. Predicted score if both goalies were Tukka Rask.

Top Bottom