• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Cake Boss

Banned
I called this a year ago and people on here said I was nuts.

Thats because they play nothing alike.

Nyquist is more of a north south type of player and his best asset is his skating.

Dats is more of a east west type of player and his best asset is his hands.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I honestly never would've seen it coming that the Wings would beat the Hawks. I didn't even think they'd beat the Ducks.

Impressive if they manage to pull it off next game.

Marvie_3

Banned
I honestly never would've seen it coming that the Wings would beat the Hawks. I didn't even think they'd beat the Ducks.

Impressive if they manage to pull it off next game.

They will. Quenneville will continue to make zero adjustments and pretend everything is ok. Hopefully we fucking fire that dumbshit and his retarded cronies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
They will. Quenneville will continue to make zero adjustments and pretend everything is ok. Hopefully we fucking fire that dumbshit and his retarded cronies.

We'll take Quenneville, if that's okay with you.

vilmer_

I agree man. He's an absolute idiot. He's also an old friend of mine's uncle who I dislike even more. At least he has some sort of novella to write with all of those notes.

Top Bottom