• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Despite being a cheap bastard, I still like Brown and like what he brings to his team. Maybe when he elbows or knee's someone on the Hawks I will change my tune

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Despite being a cheap bastard, I still like Brown and like what he brings to his team. Maybe when he elbows or knee's someone on the Hawks I will change my tune
He's a great captain aside from his cheap shots, he's the type of player every team wants. I'd kill to have a guy like that on the Habs.

Heretic

Just got home from exercising. Acid :(

I haven't ran in the longest time. I don't think these knees can keep up anymore :( It felt good though aside from the pain. Any pointers? I try to keep a breathing pattern and focus on that rather than the run. Two quick exhales and one inhale. I don't even notice the pain until I stop focusing on the pattern.

I like it! Feels old school.

I haven't ran in the longest time. I don't think these knees can keep up anymore :( It felt good though aside from the pain. Any pointers? I try to keep a breathing pattern and focus on that rather than the run. Two quick exhales and one inhale. I don't even notice the pain until I stop focusing on the pattern.

Find a park and run alongside the path. Should take some of the shock off.

Acid08

Banned
Shit effort from the Sharks, they should be embarrassed. I have reservations but I do expect them to win Game 6 at home. Just can't believe the lack of offense tonight, Kings did such a good job smothering everything. Bad games from everyone except Nemo. Demers as a forward was nothing special, put him in over Hannan next game.

In less pathetic news, I feel like I'm super ready for my final tomorrow. Passing this would be a huge accomplishment personally, wish me luck boys.

God dammit, Sharks and Blackhawks.

merrmerrmerr the keengs need to the keeeeengs need to merrrmerrmerr

THE KEEEEEEEENGS NEED TO GOOOOOOO FUCK THEMSEEEEEEELVES.

Heretic

Shit effort from the Sharks, they should be embarrassed. I have reservations but I do expect them to win Game 6 at home. Just can't believe the lack of offense tonight, Kings did such a good job smothering everything. Bad games from everyone except Nemo. Demers as a forward was nothing special, put him in over Hannan next game.

In less pathetic news, I feel like I'm super ready for my final tomorrow. Passing this would be a huge accomplishment personally, wish me luck boys.

Good luck, man! You got this shit!

REGULATORS!!!!!!!!!!!

Find a park and run alongside the path. Should take some of the shock off.

I'll try this. I hate people though...

Socreges

Banned

He's a great captain aside from his cheap shots, he's the type of player every team wants. I'd kill to have a guy like that on the Habs.
Don't forget the chronic diving. I really do feel like you guys would find it more difficult to talk about him this way if he played your teams more often. Is he the type of player you'd love to have during the playoffs? Yes. Would I like him on my team? Sure. Do I hate the sight of his head-shotting, diving, slack-jawed yokel face? 100%.

Cake Boss

Banned

I like it! Feels old school.

MP3 player, keeps you focused on the music instead of the run and the pain.

Acid08

Banned
Don't forget the chronic diving. I really do feel like you guys would find it more difficult to talk about him this way if he played your teams more often. Is he the type of player you'd love to have during the playoffs? Yes. Would I like him on my team? Sure. Do I hate the sight of his head-shotting, diving, slack-jawed yokel face? 100%.
Pretty much.

Red_Man

I don't doubt it.

Man, I know exactly zero hardcore hockey fans that are willing to talk about their team in that way.
Well I'm just seeing a predictable pattern in this series. Kings have been dominating at home for the most part, and have been losing relatively close games in San Jose. The Sharks can't seem to put it together in LA.

I expect that trend to continue.

Acid08

Banned
Well I'm just seeing a predictable pattern in this series. Kings have been dominating at home for the most part, and have been losing relatively close games in San Jose. The Sharks can't seem to put it together in LA.

I expect that trend to continue.

I don't think you understand what dominating in a team sport really is. You've been winning at home, yes. Today was the only game the Kings outright dominated though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ooh, that's a neat piece of information.

The last time the Rangers won an elimination game after being down by 2 goals was the Messier Guarantee game, Game 6 of the 1994 ECF.

Only the third time it's happened in franchise history.

Red_Man

Ooh, that's a neat piece of information.

The last time the Rangers won an elimination game after being down by 2 goals was the Messier Guarantee game, Game 6 of the 1994 ECF.

Only the third time it's happened in franchise history.
Destiny.

Marvie_3

Banned

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Rags fans desperately clinging to hope while delaying the inevitable.

Funny how the Knicks fans jumped on the bandwagon in NYC as soon as they lost, and then when the Rags dropped game 3 all the lifelongs disappeared.

As much as I hate the Rangers and a large portion of their fanbase, I'm glad they won one. Getting swept sucks. It is known.

Also holy shit Red Wings.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
And 2 goals in 23 regular season games. Jekyll and Hyde.

Torts never let him just play the way he does in the playoffs. It's a curious thing.

Part of it is because Tortorella REALLY wanted to see Kreider go through a full proper training camp (he even talked about it during the playoffs last year), which is obviously something that didn't happen this year. Because that didn't happen, he never trusted him or gave him much leeway during the season. I think Kreider is going to have a very different season next year.

Now that it's the playoffs and options are fairly limited, and especially in elimination games where you have to leave everything on the ice, Torts is loosening the leash again and just letting him go on instinct the way he did last year.

Kind of backwards, really, though it does make a certain degree of sense.

Marvie_3

Banned
Wouldn't it be awesome if Dallas rebranded and Minnesota could be the North Stars again? Like how the Charlotte NBA team is taking back Hornets after NO changed to Pelicans (lol).

Minnesota "Wild" is a shit name. NO ONE DENIES THIS.
This would be awesome. Too bad it'll never happen.

I'm still banking on that Stars logo as a fake. If not? That really fucking sucks.
Hopefully. It's fucking ass.

Top Bottom