• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Hunter S.

I hate the Wings, you have to give them credit though, they don't ever have to re-build. I'm actually disappointed they are being moved to the east, I was hoping for a new rivalry.

Yeah, I do not want evil incarnate in the East either. I was a teenager during the Avs-Wings days. So my hatred for them is strong.

pringles

Ah shit. That's probably game. Too many stupid penalties in this one.

Hoping we can make a comeback for once this season but not too confident. Game 6 coming up.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Chicago wins because of their scoring goal tune. It's so humiliating.

pringles

Not many teams have come back from 3-1
If Hawks win tonight they'll be the first team ever to win Game 5 after being shutout in Game 4 to go down 3-1 in the series. History doesn't mean much.

Imo if nothing changes in this game, Game 6 is a must-win for Detroit 'cause I don't see them winning another in Chicago.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
If Hawks win tonight they'll be the first team ever to win Game 5 after being shutout in Game 4 to go down 3-1 in the series. History doesn't mean much.

Imo if nothing changes in this game, Game 6 is a must-win for Detroit 'cause I don't see them winning another in Chicago.
As soon as I heard Ron McLean state that stat, I knew it was a bad sign.

RC

Banned
I actually agree with Glen Healey.

"Rather have Mike Milbury back on the panel then talking about Phoneix again." lol.

Alucard

Banned
What do you guys think of Healy's suggestion to have end-of-game brawls/stupid penalties be penalized and carried over into the next game in a playoff series? Could mean starting a new game with one team already on the PP.

Quick

Banned
That's a terrible idea. If there's going to be some kind of carry over penalty, start suspending guys.

Pretty much. Once clock runs out, the game is done.

Not to reach too far here, but if they start carrying over penalties like that, they might as well start carrying powerplay time to the next game for when time runs out while a team is on a powerplay. And you know that's just stupid as hell.

Alucard

Banned
Just get a towel.

towelday.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bruins-Pens
Hawks-Queens

would quite possibly be the worst imaginable matchups for conference finals.

- 3 of those 4 teams eliminated the Canucks in their past 3 playoffs
- all 4 of those teams have won a cup in the last 4 years

COME ONE WINGS AND SHARKS, DO SOMETHING ALREADY

Alucard

Banned
Bruins-Pens
Hawks-Queens

would quite possibly be the worst imaginable matchups for conference finals.

- 3 of those 4 teams eliminated the Canucks in their past 3 playoffs
- all 4 of those teams have won a cup in the last 4 years

COME ONE WINGS AND SHARKS, DO SOMETHING ALREADY

I believe in San Jose in the West. If the Pens make it to the Finals, I want nothing to do with Jonathan Quick.

Top Bottom