• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Fuck you Crawford. Unreal. Good luck, Hawks. I don't think the Hawks have come back from trailing the Wings in this series. I may be wrong but... This is going to get brutal.

Fuck.

Hawks forgot how to pass and handle the puck.

So frustrating to see the Hawks do nothing that made them good last game like checking and hating the Wings.

Fuck these referees.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fucking ref wings. Of course. Maybe crow should dive like Howard.

Hawks forgot how to pass and handle the puck.

So frustrating to see the Hawks do nothing that made them good last game like checking and hating the Wings.

Fuck these referees.

Good to know that Crawford can get ran into with no penalty.

ibpJQguyXnSN3N.gif

Hawks are fucked. Playing like shit and that weak goal was just brutal. Unless Q can get them to wake the fuck up during the intermission (lol yeah right) this season is over.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I'm listening to the game on the RADIO. From home.

Because I cherish the days of yore when people would regularly sit around the radio and cherish the play by play of the NHL playoff games.

Yup. Not at all because NBC Sports Net is a stupid sports network and locks their shit up for large chunks of the country. It's not like the company that owns them also owns Comcast and could let EVERY COMCAST USER EVER watch the game, too, with no problems...

It's just fun to imagine a hockey game in your head. That was a nasty crosscheck maybe!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There's 1.6 teams left to cheer for. The Sharks, the Wings half-heartedly and Iginla (counts as .1)

Honestly, whatever happens with the Red Wings will still leave me pleased. Going to the Eastern Conference is just a dream come true. Fuck 10pm games.

Top Bottom