• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
wvDbVMx.gif

I will, watching Dune right now. (This movie what on Earth)
The movie based on the book? It's terrible, read the book it's much better. I know book readers say this for every film adaptation of a novel, but it's particularly true in this case.

Clydefrog

if the Sharks beat the Kings then they better win the fucking cup

yesterday sucked. going out to the bars didn't fix anything either. now i'm just hungover and upset

~Kinggi~

Banned
Better ban that guy that likes the dune movie, poison might spread fast in this here thread.

Anyway, who is rooting for who tonight? Im still looking for a backup team after Rangers got violated.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Better ban that guy that likes the dune movie, poison might spread fast in this here thread.

Anyway, who is rooting for who tonight? Im still looking for a backup team after Rangers got violated.

Looking for backup team is ban worthy, but you like the Rags so that's ok I guess ;)

The hell are you half-witted sheep talking about? This was my only post:

Smiley, however.

Episode 6 was really bad, and I'm not sure if it's because Templaer was just bad or because Marvie wasn't actually hosting it for once.

Marvie does a fantastic job of keeping everyone on topic, editing and keeping the flow of the program consistent without hardly any "ummms" and "aaahhhs".

So really, if people have a problem with Marvie always being on it then they can go start their own podcast with blackjack and hookers.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Episode 6 was really bad, and I'm not sure if it's because Templaer was just bad or because Marvie wasn't actually hosting it for once.

Marvie does a fantastic job of keeping everyone on topic, editing and keeping the flow of the program consistent without hardly any "ummms" and "aaahhhs".

So really, if people have a problem with Marvie always being on it then they can go start their own podcast with blackjack and hookers.

Forget the podcast and the blackjack.

Yeah, about episode 7...

Red_Man

:lol, I have also never read the book. I like Lynch, Kyle McLaughlin and the soundtrack in the movie.
Oh, well then you're forgiven. The story is told in a much more effective way through the novel. Worth checking out if you're into science fiction.

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't believe a fucking thing when it comes to EA anymore. They could have goalies on the cover for the next 20 years and they still wouldn't fix the goalies in the game. The game is devolving into nothing but a fucking breakaway fest.

<3

For the record, I don't edit out that many "ummms" and "aaahhhs" but I do edit out a lot of my stupid shit. :lol

Yeah, about episode 7...

Pure shit.

Red_Man

I don't believe a fucking thing when it comes to EA anymore. They could have goalies on the cover for the next 20 years and they still wouldn't fix the goalies in the game. The game is devolving into nothing but a fucking breakaway fest
That's because everyone is basing their EASHL player off Stalberg, unstoppable speed!

Acid08

Banned

How dare you. I did my best to keep things on topic. But yeah everyone was interrupting and talking over each other so it kind of ruined it.

Marvie_3

Banned
That's because everyone is basing their EASHL player off Stalberg, unstoppable speed!
That's how it plays anymore. Plus the goalies have been falling for the shitty backhand/forehand deke on breakaways forever. Just boring.

How dare you. I did my best to keep things on topic. But yeah everyone was interrupting and talking over each other so it kind of ruined it.

Just blame it on those damn Canucks fans.

Riveting radio!!!

Really though, we started out poorly. Introduced the Eastern Conference series, but jumped to Canucks talk in 30 seconds. Partly my fault for not jumping on it, as well as stuttering here and there. We'll see how it turned out.

The less people know how the sausage is made the better.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Backup teams are a spineless thing to do. Just root against the team you hate most, but don't be a fan of another team.

Lol you guys are insane. I just want a fucking team to follow for the rest of the playoffs that i can appreciate their play. Kind of hard for me to invest in following the games if im not invested much.

Hunter S.

Backup teams are a spineless thing to do. Just root against the team you hate most, but don't be a fan of another team.

Well, I did sort of follow the Hawks these past few seasons. But, with the NHL division shake up they can lick my chode after this year.

In case you did not know people, Fuck the Red Wings!!!

Hawks win 4-2. Game 7 happens, Detroit leads 3-1 going into the third, loses the game 5-3. Thus collapsing in the third period and in the series, a fitting end to sum up our team this year and how they love to collapse.

Alucard

Banned
Lol you guys are insane. I just want a fucking team to follow for the rest of the playoffs that i can appreciate their play. Kind of hard for me to invest in following the games if im not invested much.

Penguins are the only fun team left! You know it to be true!

Top Bottom