• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

pringles

Hawks win 4-2. Game 7 happens, Detroit leads 3-1 going into the third, loses the game 5-3. Thus collapsing in the third period and in the series, a fitting end to sum up our team this year and how they love to collapse.
Let's face it, we could lose 10-0 tonight and in Game 7 and this will still have exceeded expectations by about 1000000x.
Everyone, including Wings fans, were saying they were either not making the playoffs or they'd be swept in the 1st round. That may be why this is the most relaxed I've ever been in the playoffs, it's all just a nice bonus.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks win 4-2. Game 7 happens, Detroit leads 3-1 going into the third, loses the game 5-3. Thus collapsing in the third period and in the series, a fitting end to sum up our team this year and how they love to collapse.

ibsV5k7kCtm2ix.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Pfft! Who blows that big a lead in the third peri....

Why must you remind meeeeeeeeeeeee?!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Four mins in and already giving up? Amazing.
Wings have very shitty mentality in putting teams away. They only try when it literally means they're going home if they lose. Which is why they played game 6 and 7 against the Ducks like how they should've been playing all series.

That was coming. Hawks aren't fucking hitting at all like they were in the last game. This fucking team... trying to be fancy with stealing the puck instead if hammering them. Q probably told them to not do what was successful last game.

No they don't. The Wings have been pressing for the last half of the entire period and they have the momentum. Hawks looks reluctant and scared. Nothing like the last game.

Eh, maybe it's because I'm playing Borderlands 2 and looking back at my stream at the same time, every time I look I see a Detroit problem and a Hawk chance.

Top Bottom